Page 297 of 550 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 5496
  1. #2961
    Tour Winner Kellfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    York
    Posts
    3,310

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Good wins for the English clubs. Oh and Liverpool's draw at home wasn't the worst I guess.

  2. #2962
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    1,182

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Surely Pin-Seeker will be a long soon. 😄👍

  3. #2963
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,472

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Were City very good or Feyenoord poor. Or did City make them look poor. John Stones is beginning to look like Pique.

  4. #2964
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,235

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    I can't take much more of Lovren. He's consistently gone backwards since he came here.

  5. #2965
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post
    I can't take much more of Lovren. He's consistently gone backwards since he came here.
    Just got back from the game.
    The highlights made it look better than it was.
    back four had nothing to do for most of the game they had three shots on target and scored two.
    Lovren played ok but makes to many errors.
    Midfield was dire gave the ball away far to much.
    Just heard Klopp say "the atmosphere was great and we are ready."
    He must have been watching the Spurs game because Anfield was very quiet for a lot of the match as the crowd didn't have a lot to cheer.
    Some very strange decisions by the ref , left winger diving all second half got Gomez sent off.
    Draw not a disaster but we should have won this game but we just can't defend to save our lives at the moment.

  6. #2966
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    13,093

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by clubchamp98 View Post
    Just got back from the game.
    The highlights made it look better than it was.
    back four had nothing to do for most of the game they had three shots on target and scored two.
    Lovren played ok but makes to many errors.
    Midfield was dire gave the ball away far to much.
    Just heard Klopp say "the atmosphere was great and we are ready."
    He must have been watching the Spurs game because Anfield was very quiet for a lot of the match as the crowd didn't have a lot to cheer.
    Some very strange decisions by the ref , left winger diving all second half got Gomez sent off.
    Draw not a disaster but we should have won this game but we just can't defend to save our lives at the moment.
    I got in an hour ago, you must be a wool.

  7. #2967
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    I got in an hour ago, you must be a wool.
    You seem to make a lot of assumptions about me.
    Went for a pint to let traffic calm down .
    Broadgreen you don't see many sheep here.

  8. #2968
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    I got in an hour ago, you must be a wool.
    Do u agree with Klopp that the atmosphere was great and we are ready?

  9. #2969
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    13,093

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by clubchamp98 View Post
    You seem to make a lot of assumptions about me.
    Went for a pint to let traffic calm down .
    Broadgreen you don't see many sheep here.
    Only a joke lar - what assumptions have I made before?

  10. #2970
    Money List Winner paddyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,616

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    2 goals for England's best striker and a great win.

    COYS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Black Friday Golf Deals

Black Friday is the busiest time for shoppers to find great deals on the web, there are plenty of golf deals that are on offer on the day and before and after, we have collated the best ones we have found on the internet

November 24, 2017

Black Friday Nike Golf Deals

There are some outstanding offers for men and women on the Nike store this Black Friday

November 24, 2017

Black Friday Amazon Golf Deals

Amazon is an incredible place to buy anything of course, but the golf section on the website is a great place to find some goodies for your game

November 24, 2017

Get Jordan Spieth’s Open Winning Outfit this Black Friday and Save £124.50

Jordan Spieth winning the Open at Royal Birkdale was one of the iconic moments of 2017

November 24, 2017

Save over £500 on the Stewart Golf X9 Follow Remote Trolley

One of the biggest discounts we have seen is £500 off the state-of-the-art Stewart Golf X9 Follow Remote Trolley

November 24, 2017