Page 286 of 329 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3288

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by clubchamp98 View Post
    How hard would it be for Mane to go find the lad and say sorry in person .
    He was in the dugout watching the end of the game.
    Mane could have gone to see him after the game finished.
    Tweeted apology is piss poor and not good enough IMO.
    He also actually stayed near him whilst he was getting treatment and went to see him a few times on the floor to make sure he was ok and both managers also said that Mane had spoken to Ederson to check he was ok. He also then apologised for what happened. I'm not sure where you get off being judgemental in regards Mane actions when he was clearly upset about what had happened. I would also suggest you haven't got the first clue about what happened behind the scenes and have no doubt that Mane has spoken once again to Ederson. For a supposed Liverpool fan you are constantly critical of the manager and players it makes me wonder if you actually are a fan

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    He also actually stayed near him whilst he was getting treatment and went to see him a few times on the floor to make sure he was ok and both managers also said that Mane had spoken to Ederson to check he was ok. He also then apologised for what happened. I'm not sure where you get off being judgemental in regards Mane actions when he was clearly upset about what had happened. I would also suggest you haven't got the first clue about what happened behind the scenes and have no doubt that Mane has spoken once again to Ederson. For a supposed Liverpool fan you are constantly critical of the manager and players it makes me wonder if you actually are a fan
    What gives you the right to question my allegence . I never mentioned the manager all I said was its poor to apologise on Twitter.
    You have no dought ? You know nothing just like me.
    just speculation as usual.
    iF he has apologised in person great but why do it again on Twitter just for the PR.
    as for the criticism I pay for my season ticket and am entitled to my opinion if that's different from yours tough.

What gives you the right to question my allegence . I never mentioned the manager all I said was its poor to apologise on Twitter.
    You have no dought ? You know nothing just like me.
    just speculation as usual.
    iF he has apologised in person great but why do it again on Twitter just for the PR.
    as for the criticism I pay for my season ticket and am entitled to my opinion if that's different from yours tough.
    Mane checked up on the keeper a number of times as confirmed by the managers and also as can be seen on the telly pictures. He then publicly apologiesed once again to the GK yet you just want to question his motives - you have made a judgement on the person himself and on his character - that's poor , very poor and says more about you than anything else.

Some people are always looking for angle to judge someone - Mane posted an extremely genuine apology towards Ederson so why not just take it at face value and leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    Much change in style from the last fella, who seemed to have bored youse to death.

Sometimes you can be playing more attacking football, just not taking your chances. Havent seen most MOTDs due to hols etc, so far.
    We're definitely pressing higher up the pitch again, but I don't think he's got his formations right yet. He's another one that favours one striker and for me that isn't the right set up, particularly not when it means we've got Shane Long sat on the bench instead of running opposition defences ragged

Handicap 28>27>25.8>25.4>25.5>24.7>23.7>23.3.>22>20.5>17.6. 17.7>17.8>17.9>18>17.7
    http://www.newforestgolfclub.co.uk/

Tour Rookie

Mane checked up on the keeper a number of times as confirmed by the managers and also as can be seen on the telly pictures. He then publicly apologiesed once again to the GK yet you just want to question his motives - you have made a judgement on the person himself and on his character - that's poor , very poor and says more about you than anything else.

Some people are always looking for angle to judge someone - Mane posted an extremely genuine apology towards Ederson so why not just take it at face value and leave it at that
    I probably would have until you started questioning if I am a real Liverpool fan .
    I have watched Liverpool for over 50 years and apart from the strikers this is the worst team I have ever seen.
    If you want to watch this every week that's fine but I don't it's rubbish.
    If you think I am not entitled to my opinion don't answer my posts just ignore me .
    As for the angle in judging someone what's yours in judging me as not being a fan.
    Mane may of apologised he may not have you or I don't know!
    If he has why the need to tweet the world.?
    Dont believe everything Klopp tells you (I.e Coutinio is injured yes right!)
    Last edited by clubchamp98; 11-Sep-2017 at 22:46.

you have made a judgement on the person himself and on his character - that's poor , very poor and says more about you than anything else.

Then you go on and judge someone on a personal level, quality 😂
    #JudgePhilRinder

Liverpoolphil questioning weather a season ticket holder is a real fan 😂

Why are you called LiverpoolPhil again?
    🤔

I probably would have until you started questioning if I am a real Liverpool fan .
    I have watched Liverpool for over 50 years and apart from the strikers this is the worst team I have ever seen.
    Worst for over 50 years ?! really ?!

Did you forget the Souness years where the team was at once stage just above the relegation zone after quality signings like Paul Walters and Paul Stewart ! - then the latter stages of Evans and then Houllier teams , then the Hodgson period ! Even Kennys second team in the league was poor held up by Suarez and even Rodgers at times - all of them far worse than this current team.
    If you want to watch this every week that's fine but I don't it's rubbish.
    So a ST holder who won't go because it's rubbish ?! Really !

If you think I am not entitled to my opinion don't answer my posts just ignore me .
    As for the angle in judging someone what's yours in judging me as not being a fan.
    Mane may of apologised he may not have you or I don't know!
    If he has why the need to tweet the world.?
    Dont believe everything Klopp tells you (I.e Coutinio is injured yes right!)
    Both managers said that Mane checked up on Ederson during the treatment on the pitch. And Mane posted a message on his Instagram wishing him well - social media is the way of the world now , doesn't mean it's purely as PR exercise and it shouldn't be used to judge someone. All I have seen is Mane being praised for posted a genuine message hoping a fellow pro is ok after a nasty collision involving both of them - well apart from you who has looked to criticise him instead - so that's the angle that makes me think if you are a fan or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin-seeker View Post
    Yes he tweeted an apology.
    Tbf i don't think it was intentional,just reckless.
    Likely not with intent or malice so I'd agree with reckless (maybe even unprofessional)

I think its poor for both managers to say Mane never saw him and makes them both a bit ridiculous
    If Mane didn't see him why does he need his foot so high to collect a dropping ball that'll be at ground level half a second later (i've never played to any standard but even I know that's not the way to do it)

For me Mane saw him alright and I don't doubt he didn't intend to cause injury but he didn't intend to avoid the foot/face contact either

Worst for over 50 years ?! really ?!

Did you forget the Souness years where the team was at once stage just above the relegation zone after quality signings like Paul Walters and Paul Stewart ! - then the latter stages of Evans and then Houllier teams , then the Hodgson period ! Even Kennys second team in the league was poor held up by Suarez and even Rodgers at times - all of them far worse than this current team.

So a ST holder who won't go because it's rubbish ?! Really !

Both managers said that Mane checked up on Ederson during the treatment on the pitch. And Mane posted a message on his Instagram wishing him well - social media is the way of the world now , doesn't mean it's purely as PR exercise and it shouldn't be used to judge someone. All I have seen is Mane being praised for posted a genuine message hoping a fellow pro is ok after a nasty collision involving both of them - well apart from you who has looked to criticise him instead - so that's the angle that makes me think if you are a fan or not.
    He didn't say he won't go.
    What he actually said was he didn't want to watch it every week 👍🏻

Surely you can see the difference Phil 👍🏻