Page 1185 of 1233 FirstFirst ... 185685108511351175118311841185118611871195 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,850 of 12321

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by pbrown7582 View Post
    carrying an injury so been bit part for a couple of weeks mainly wide left this season though.
    If a mid table team offered a season long loan for him, to give him game time, do you think Utd would let him go? He is not going to make progress stuck out wide.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Radius Classic No. 7 Putter

Quote Originally Posted by Kellfire View Post
    Jones? Wilshere? Pope?

Yikes. That's a weak England team if they're near the starting XI.
    All English centre backs are awful, including Jones. Wilshere on form is our best centre mid, much as I hate to say it. As soon as he gets a run of games (which he's had) he goes back in. Can you name me a better Englishman in either position who are playing regularly?? Face facts, we are shockingly low on options for centre back and centre mid and these are the best of a bad bunch.

Pope has been the best English keeper this season, that's just a fact. Check the stats, he is streets ahead of the other English keepers.
    • TaylorMade R11-S (set to 12°)
    • Adams Speedline Fast 12 5 wood, 17°
    • Adams Blue 4 hybrid, 22°
    • Callaway Steelhead XR irons 5-PW
    • Cleveland RTX-3, 50°
    • Cleveland RTX Rotex 2.0, 56°
    • Odyssey Works 1W putter
    • WilsonStaff DX2
    H'cap J/F M/A M/J J/A S/O N/D end yr review
    2017: 24 24.2 24.4 22.8 22.9 22.9 21.9
    2018: 22.0

Quote Originally Posted by murphthemog View Post
    Lacazette out for 6 weeks. Some might say he has been out all season.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Kellfire View Post
    You are such a whinge when you perceive any slight against Pep.
    You are such a narrow minded analyser.

He and City got slagged off for saying a week before Collini reminded refs of there duty to protect all players. Why does Collinis comments carry more clout than Peps?

Years ago the NFL brought in rules to protect there quarterbacks from cheap shots. They were the star performers. They were the people that put bums on seats. This season Pep and City fans have seen tackles that could finish players careers never mind put them out for a month or so. KDB has been on the end of a lot of these tackles. Don't believe me or Pep. Then ask Bristol Mike how injuries can screw up your career.
    Whinge has got sod all to do with the crap/ Warnock side of football, and believe me I have seen more crap football following City in one lifetime than you will see in ten.
    It is to do with Collini and Pep reminding referees that kicking seven bales outta players is not acceptable who ever you play for.

Spurs an psg both to win, pays around 10/1. Gotta be worth a £...
    H'cap 14.8

Quote Originally Posted by davemc1 View Post
    Spurs an psg both to win, pays around 10/1. Gotta be worth a £...
    Sky bet offering City,Spurs,Cardiff at 7/2.
    Money back if it doesn’t come in.
    Free bet 😁

Money List Winner

Gotta say that I thought Pope played very well v City.

however you dress England up I would like to see a central midfield of Wilshire and Alli with Dier tucked in behind. When Wilshere is injured after 20 mins of the first game Lallana would do me alongside Alli.

England seem weak at the back and while Pope is statistically as good as any, his lack of experience would be a major worry. Plenty of time for injuries as well so lets see what Southgate gets left with for next summer

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Slime View Post
    Sad to hear the news about Ryan Mason, it shows what a narrow road life takes us down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43045432
    Just seen it and seen a picture of his skull post surgery. Flippin Eck is an understatement .

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Just seen it and seen a picture of his skull post surgery. Flippin Eck is an understatement .
    Read about this earlier. Shame as he seems to have worked hard to try and get back but you have to respect the medical advice. I hope he finds something to fall back into as he seems a decent chap