Page 807 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 3077077577978058068078088098178579071307 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 14593

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    Thatís not what you posted here:

ďklopp has been slated for the last 18months for not improving our CBís, he does and does that and now HEís getting it for spending too much money....Ē

So Iíd imagine Kloppís not happy with the fee
    Kloppís got his man.

Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    Everyone else ganged up on us Tash.
    And the vvd transfer was a bigger story

Quote Originally Posted by anotherdouble View Post
    Even though I have said that VVD is not worth £75M he still might be the same money for Bakayoko and Batshuayi
    Chrissssyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post
    Kloppís got his man.
    I expect to see a post from you soon bigging up fsg

Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    I expect to see a post from you soon bigging up fsg
    No chance.

Took a nice festive break, but my thoughts over last few days are:

Saints. Do me a favour and get rid Now! I didnít care what compo we had to pay before, but now courtesy of our regular sponsors (lfc) it doesnít matter. New manager please. Donít get me started on all this Puel was bad rubbish, thatís just our fans wanting too much imo. Without a striker we struggled, with one our results were fine.

City, ok Tashy. Letís make you a priority too as we donít want you being left out. Irrespective of how much recognition we truly believe pep deserves for signings 18months be poor he joined you...... is the manager quality? YES. Has he improved you? YES! Has he also spent a bucketload? YES! Did he take over the powerhouse of each league? YES! Does he deserve credit for his style? YES! Has he ever built a team from the ground up? DEFINITELY NOT!

Who else, Mourinho. Hypocrite? Of course he is. Heís a panto villain, but his record is top notch and for all the utd fans moaning. Would you rather Moyes and struggling for 6th? Heíll get you top 4. Most likely 2nd and atm with your squad Iíd sat thatís fair. For all the money youíve spend, itís still way behind city in depth and quality.

FINALLY. VVD. First of all, good riddance! last season he played with a smile on his face, he got all the plaudits he dieserved. But very much like a certain manager who thought he was better than us he went about it the wrong way and has left in the same manor, for that reason I hope history repeats itself. Imo, heís second to Toby in regards to quality. £50m in todayís market is fair imo, the extra is a tax on Liverpoolís desperation/incompetence in the market imo. He should improve them, but imo he wonít as I see Klopp as a manager much in the mould of Keegan.

My my biggest worry is Saints thiugh, unless we spend most of it on a striker as well as compo to sack the manager. We could be in real trouble, and the lady at the top table has no interest in the championship imo!
    My own H4H. Challenge. Get to 16 or pop £20in the pot.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    Everyone else ganged up on us Tash.
    PMSL.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Papas1982 View Post
    Took a nice festive break, but my thoughts over last few days are:

Saints. Do me a favour and get rid Now! I didnít care what compo we had to pay before, but now courtesy of our regular sponsors (lfc) it doesnít matter. New manager please. Donít get me started on all this Puel was bad rubbish, thatís just our fans wanting too much imo. Without a striker we struggled, with one our results were fine.

City, ok Tashy. Letís make you a priority too as we donít want you being left out. Irrespective of how much recognition we truly believe pep deserves for signings 18months be poor he joined you...... is the manager quality? YES. Has he improved you? YES! Has he also spent a bucketload? YES! Did he take over the powerhouse of each league? YES! Does he deserve credit for his style? YES! Has he ever built a team from the ground up? DEFINITELY NOT!

Who else, Mourinho. Hypocrite? Of course he is. Heís a panto villain, but his record is top notch and for all the utd fans moaning. Would you rather Moyes and struggling for 6th? Heíll get you top 4. Most likely 2nd and atm with your squad Iíd sat thatís fair. For all the money youíve spend, itís still way behind city in depth and quality.

FINALLY. VVD. First of all, good riddance! last season he played with a smile on his face, he got all the plaudits he dieserved. But very much like a certain manager who thought he was better than us he went about it the wrong way and has left in the same manor, for that reason I hope history repeats itself. Imo, heís second to Toby in regards to quality. £50m in todayís market is fair imo, the extra is a tax on Liverpoolís desperation/incompetence in the market imo. He should improve them, but imo he wonít as I see Klopp as a manager much in the mould of Keegan.

My my biggest worry is Saints thiugh, unless we spend most of it on a striker as well as compo to sack the manager. We could be in real trouble, and the lady at the top table has no interest in the championship imo!

Cheers Papas, am feeling the love now 😁

Ryder Cup Winner

£13m at Celtic in 2015 and £75m at Southampton in 2017.

Southampton must have a brilliant coaching system to gain Celtic a £7.5m sell on fee......... or do EPL clubs just pay silly money?

Dembele on his way to B&H for £20m is the story up here. A good boost for Celtic's coffers as another talented young French striker fills Dembele gap.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by davemc1 View Post
    Can you complain of prices when you're the one of the main protagonists in these crazy fees?

cant comment on bonucci as my serie a knowledge is zilch. Not even sure how good vd is myself. The coming months will tell us
    Wasn't really comparing the two players more just a general comment on how nuts fees in the PL seem to be compared to others (not limited to the latest transfer either). Been that way for a while now, not sure where it will all end tbh
    H'cap = 4.5