Page 287 of 336 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3356

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

It was as clear a red card as well see all season. Perhaps the LFC players can all get T shirts and wear them in a show of solidarity much like when the bitey racist got banned.
    COYS

Quote Originally Posted by clubchamp98 View Post
    I probably would have until you started questioning if I am a real Liverpool fan .
    I have watched Liverpool for over 50 years and apart from the strikers this is the worst team I have ever seen.
    Ive watched liverpool for 15 years and this isnt the worst side ive ever seen. The 10/11 & 11/12 sides were miles worse than this current side and I think that this years side is better than last so there is 3 worse teams in the last 7 seasons.
    In The Bag & Club:
    • Driver - Titleist 913D2 9.5° - Diamana 62 S+ Blue
    • Fairway Wood - Cobra King F7 15.5° Draw Bias - Fujikura Pro 65S
    • Hybrid - Titleist 816H1 19° - Diamana S+ 70 Silver
    • Irons - Titleist AP2 716 4 - PW - Dynamic Gold XP 115 S300 - Std Length, 1° Upright
    • Wedges - Cleveland RTX-3 50°, 54° & 58° all V-MG
    • Putter - Ping Cadence TR Anser 2
    • Balls - Vice Pro+
    • HCP 2017 - 12.4 > 12.0 > 11.4 > 11.6
    • Sandbach Golf Club
    • www.sandbachgolfclub.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Likely not with intent or malice so I'd agree with reckless (maybe even unprofessional)

I think its poor for both managers to say Mane never saw him and makes them both a bit ridiculous
    If Mane didn't see him why does he need his foot so high to collect a dropping ball that'll be at ground level half a second later (i've never played to any standard but even I know that's not the way to do it)

For me Mane saw him alright and I don't doubt he didn't intend to cause injury but he didn't intend to avoid the foot/face contact either
    Agree completly.

Klopp made no friends through this whole saga. Made himself out to be a sore loser and talked complete jibberish.

Mane apart from nearly taking the keepers head off did nothing to give him stick about. He looked genuinely worried about his well being as he lay on the ground. Tweeted an apology publicly. May have done so privately too. No compliants there from me.

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    Worst for over 50 years ?! really ?!

Did you forget the Souness years where the team was at once stage just above the relegation zone after quality signings like Paul Walters and Paul Stewart ! - then the latter stages of Evans and then Houllier teams , then the Hodgson period ! Even Kennys second team in the league was poor held up by Suarez and even Rodgers at times - all of them far worse than this current team.

So a ST holder who won't go because it's rubbish ?! Really !

Both managers said that Mane checked up on Ederson during the treatment on the pitch. And Mane posted a message on his Instagram wishing him well - social media is the way of the world now , doesn't mean it's purely as PR exercise and it shouldn't be used to judge someone. All I have seen is Mane being praised for posted a genuine message hoping a fellow pro is ok after a nasty collision involving both of them - well apart from you who has looked to criticise him instead - so that's the angle that makes me think if you are a fan or not.
    I haven't forgotten anyone all teams make bad signings
    As I said its MY opinion .

I have never seen a Liverpool team give up like against City on Saturday, I wasn't there so can only say what I seen on sky.

I played CB at a decent level (county Com) and do watch the defenders more than most.
    The three we have are not good enough.
    No pace ( ask Aguero )
    Teams that relied on the likes of Suarez as you mentioned ,can you imagine what this team would be like without the strikers we have now.
    I think we have always had good strikers but this defence is poor.

The midfield isn't much better
    Can needs three touches to control the ball.
    Henderson is good going forward but to many back and sideward passes.
    Gini really puts the effort in but jury's out for me , good game / bad game!

I never said I wouldn't go , I just want a decent side to watch!

So you admit you have an angle to criticise me for giving my opinion after accusing me of having one to criticise Mane.

Thats so Hypocritical!!!

after all you don't know me , in my posts I wasn't really having a go at Mane ( even if it came across like that) but the way the club uses social media to apologise is PR .
    If Mane apologised in person great that's what he should do !
    But to then do it on social media that's not for the keeper that's for you and me, I just think that's Public Relations but as you say that's the norm now , but that doesn't mean I have to like it!
    Thats all I was saying.

I will always go and watch my team but I don't wear red spectacles , if I think something is wrong I will say so that's what you get when you pay your entrance fee.
    But to be questioned on my allegence by you ! Well.

Can we create a Private Room function on here

Quote Originally Posted by clubchamp98 View Post
    I haven't forgotten anyone all teams make bad signings
    As I said its MY opinion .

I have never seen a Liverpool team give up like against City on Saturday, I wasn't there so can only say what I seen on sky.

I played CB at a decent level (county Com) and do watch the defenders more than most.
    The three we have are not good enough.
    No pace ( ask Aguero )
    Teams that relied on the likes of Suarez as you mentioned ,can you imagine what this team would be like without the strikers we have now.
    I think we have always had good strikers but this defence is poor.

The midfield isn't much better
    Can needs three touches to control the ball.
    Henderson is good going forward but to many back and sideward passes.
    Gini really puts the effort in but jury's out for me , good game / bad game!

I never said I wouldn't go , I just want a decent side to watch!

So you admit you have an angle to criticise me for giving my opinion after accusing me of having one to criticise Mane.

Thats so Hypocritical!!!

after all you don't know me , in my posts I wasn't really having a go at Mane ( even if it came across like that) but the way the club uses social media to apologise is PR .
    If Mane apologised in person great that's what he should do !
    But to then do it on social media that's not for the keeper that's for you and me, I just think that's Public Relations but as you say that's the norm now , but that doesn't mean I have to like it!
    Thats all I was saying.

I will always go and watch my team but I don't wear red spectacles , if I think something is wrong I will say so that's what you get when you pay your entrance fee.
    But to be questioned on my allegence by you ! Well.
    What does the clubs PR have to do with Mane using his own personal instagram to say sorry ? That's Mane using his own personal choice to make a public apology - that's not the club's social media that's the players own personal account. Lots of sports men and ladies use social media to talk to each , it's easy and simple

Again saying this is the worst team in 50 years for me is ridiculous when it's quite clear I suspect to 99.9999% of people that there have clearly been a lot of teams far worse than what we have right now - teams that were struggling mid table , teams that couldn't even get into the top 12 teams at once stage , teams beaten by Northampton at one stage. This current team managed to get into the top four after being mid table , a team that has the best record against all the other top 6 teams but then I suspect you are reacting after one poor performance against City - that's the same team that mullered Arsenal the week before and cruised past prob the strongest team in the CL qualifiers. It's prob the best team we have had since Rafa was around , yep it has issues at the back but it's a team capable of doing well both in the CL and the Prem - it maybe your opinion it's the worst team in 50 years but it's my opinion that it's an utterly ridiculous opinion and bordering on laughable

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    What does the clubs PR have to do with Mane using his own personal instagram to say sorry ? That's Mane using his own personal choice to make a public apology - that's not the club's social media that's the players own personal account. Lots of sports men and ladies use social media to talk to each , it's easy and simple

Again saying this is the worst team in 50 years for me is ridiculous when it's quite clear I suspect to 99.9999% of people that there have clearly been a lot of teams far worse than what we have right now - teams that were struggling mid table , teams that couldn't even get into the top 12 teams at once stage , teams beaten by Northampton at one stage. This current team managed to get into the top four after being mid table , a team that has the best record against all the other top 6 teams but then I suspect you are reacting after one poor performance against City - that's the same team that mullered Arsenal the week before and cruised past prob the strongest team in the CL qualifiers. It's prob the best team we have had since Rafa was around , yep it has issues at the back but it's a team capable of doing well both in the CL and the Prem - it maybe your opinion it's the worst team in 50 years but it's my opinion that it's an utterly ridiculous opinion and bordering on laughable
    fair enough that's YOUR OPINION.
    But don't question my being a fan just because I don't agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Can we create a Private Room function on here
    Just start 2 threads next season, one for Liverpool arguments, one for everyone else

Handicap 28>27>25.8>25.4>25.5>24.7>23.7>23.3.>22>20.5>17.6. 17.7>17.8>17.9>18>17.7
    http://www.newforestgolfclub.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by SaintHacker View Post
    Just start 2 threads next season, one for Liverpool arguments, one for everyone else
    Think we need a third, an Arsenal thread.
    @DanManley2501 on Twitter

Taylormade M1
    Callaway XR 4 Wood
    Callaway X-Hot 22* Hybrid
    Nike Covert 2.0 Irons 4-SW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 52* Wedge
    Callaway MD3 58* Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5

Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Ball
    Bushnell V4 Slope

Handicap: 14.0

Lancaster GC

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2501 View Post
    Think we need a third, an Arsenal thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintHacker View Post
    Yup.
    Titleist 910 D3 RIP x-stiff
    Titleist 915F 3W Rogue x-stiff

Mizuno H4 2i DG X100
    Mizuno MP53 3-PW DG X100

Cleveland CG15 DSG 52°, 58°
    Odyssey Sabretooth 33" with VIBE

Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow/Black Footballs
    Titleist RC Cart Bag
    Under Armour Golf Shoes
    Garmin S1
    No official h/c