Page 268 of 336 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3356
    Money List Winner

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Is it a liverpool custom to leave 10 mins early

Quote Originally Posted by clubchamp98 View Post
    Can only blame Klopp for the second goal he knew we needed a CB those two are just not good enough.
    Sala could have had us comfortable but his final ball and finishing is not good enough.
    This will be hard to watch now.
    Ha Ha , what happened to the world class Klopp today?

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    Ha Ha , what happened to the world class Klopp today?
    Not sure he was playing.... mind you, it certainly puts Arsenal's demise into stark perspective. Beaten 4-0 by Liverpool, who were beaten 5-0 by City. Arsenal looking more like mid-table mediocrity?

PS - I'll keep my trousers on for a wee while yet.
    Last edited by Hobbit; 09-Sep-2017 at 14:10.
    Give it big humpties

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Not sure he was playing.... mind you, it certainly puts Arsenal's demise into stark perspective. Beaten 4-0 by Liverpool, who were beaten 3-0 by City. Arsenal looking more like mid-table mediocrity?

PS - I'll keep my trousers on for a wee while yet.
    Yes using your logic Brian City will beat Arsenal 9-0, that won't happen.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2501 View Post
    That is a joke of a red card.
    That's a joke of a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2501 View Post
    It's a 50-50, Mane was looking directly at the ball. It's a foul sure, but absolutely not a red card.
    None of which alters the fact that it is as clear a case of endangering an opponent as you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    Well done ref - that's a shocking red card - a foul yep prob and maybe a yellow , it's a 50/50 challenge and it's unfortunate that he got injured but it's never a red card and teams get punished by their poor decisions and there is no way they are held accountable for their poor decisions
    The only thing that's shocking is the bias; if that had been Costa on Mignolet you'd have been screaming for him to be banned for life.

Hence why it's a foul yes and possibly a yellow but it's in no way deliberate or hasn't gone out to injure the player. Eye on the ball all the way
    Possibly a yellow…….. you won't see a more blatant red all season. Deliberate and not going out to injure are irrelevant, as I'm sure you're well aware.

The Oxlade-Chamberlain effect.
    @DanManley2501 on Twitter

Taylormade M1
    Callaway XR 4 Wood
    Callaway X-Hot 22* Hybrid
    Nike Covert 2.0 Irons 4-SW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 52* Wedge
    Callaway MD3 58* Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5

Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Ball
    Bushnell V4 Slope

Handicap: 14.0

Lancaster GC

Was a red all day long.. I can't believe that anyone is arguing that it isn't.. Baffling..
    TM M2 - Rogue Black stiff shaft
    TM M2 3 Wood
    TM RBZ 18* Hybrid
    Srixon z u45 3 Iron
    Titleist 714 AP2 irons
    Vokey wedges
    Odyssey Fang Tank

Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf View Post
    Was a red all day long.. I can't believe that anyone is arguing that it isn't.. Baffling..
    Or blind fanaticism ?
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf View Post
    I think looking at lots of the comments on social media from both fans of all teams and pundits etc it's pretty much a split between some saying it's a red and some saying a yellow and it's harsh - understand Pep said it's prob not a red. The main thing though is that the keeper is ok and no serious injury to him. Shame though as it was a close game split by a wonderful pass from De Bryune. Team fell apart after that second went in. City deserved to win - clinical whilst we missed early chances , 5 nil was prob more a result of the red card and won't read too much into it . Not sure why he took of Salah though. City do look very very good going forward - especially when Silva and Ilkay still to come into the team.

Do wonder why the ref did nothing when Otemendi came flying into Mane when he got taken out by Fernandinho- he was already on a yellow card and should have been a second one.

I think looking at lots of the comments on social media from both fans of all teams and pundits etc it's pretty much a split between some saying it's a red and some saying a yellow and it's harsh - understand Pep said it's prob not a red. The main thing though is that the keeper is ok and no serious injury to him. Shame though as it was a close game split by a wonderful pass from De Bryune. Team fell apart after that second went in. City deserved to win - clinical whilst we missed early chances , 5 nil was prob more a result of the red card and won't read too much into it . Not sure why he took of Salah though. City do look very very good going forward - especially when Silva and Ilkay still to come into the team.

Do wonder why the ref did nothing when Otemendi came flying into Mane when he got taken out by Fernandinho- he was already on a yellow card and should have been a second one.
    Anyone saying that it isn't is either a Liverpool fan or someone who wants a return to the football of the 60's/70's.. Hang on??? It could be a fair bet that any non-Liverpool fan who says that it isn't is probably a Brexit voter....
    TM M2 - Rogue Black stiff shaft
    TM M2 3 Wood
    TM RBZ 18* Hybrid
    Srixon z u45 3 Iron
    Titleist 714 AP2 irons
    Vokey wedges
    Odyssey Fang Tank