Page 46 of 547 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146546 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 5468
  1. #451
    Ryder Cup Winner Pin-seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,559

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    Talking of deadwood it looks like Matic is leaving Chelsea , the most overrated player Ive seen for a long while.

    Costa obviously doesn't fancy him much either.
    You fishing again mate?
    Is life really this sad?

  2. #452
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    5,256

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    Talking of deadwood it looks like Matic is leaving Chelsea , the most overrated player Ive seen for a long while.

    Costa obviously doesn't fancy him much either.
    Costa or Conte?

    He was instrumental in their team when they first signed him.

    I think it's more the system relies on an all out ball winner (kante) which means there's no need for matic.
    Handicap Challenge: Papas1982 18.1 Vs Fish 18.0

  3. #453
    Money List Winner sawtooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Papas1982 View Post
    Costa or Conte?

    He was instrumental in their team when they first signed him.

    I think it's more the system relies on an all out ball winner (kante) which means there's no need for matic.
    Yeah sorry Conte.

  4. #454
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    13,088

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    Talking of deadwood it looks like Matic is leaving Chelsea , the most overrated player Ive seen for a long while.

    Costa obviously doesn't fancy him much either.
    Matic is exactly what Arsenal have needed for the last 10 years, or a Hamann, Mascherano, Kante.

    Not as quick over the ground, or as hard in the tackle as Kante or Mascherano, but like Didi Hamann he can read a game, and intercepts more than tackles.Worth their weight in goal that type of player.

  5. #455
    Ryder Cup Winner fundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milton Keynes, Bucks
    Posts
    13,107

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    Matic is exactly what Arsenal have needed for the last 10 years, or a Hamann, Mascherano, Kante.

    Not as quick over the ground, or as hard in the tackle as Kante or Mascherano, but like Didi Hamann he can read a game, and intercepts more than tackles.Worth their weight in goal that type of player.
    dont be stupid weve got Coquelin and Xhaka lol
    In the bag:
    TM M1 9.5 degree
    TM M1 17 degree hybrid
    Orka RS1/RS3 Irons 3-PW
    Orka RS10 Wedges 52,56,60
    Ping Ketsch

    Handicap: 7

  6. #456
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    13,088

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by fundy View Post
    dont be stupid weve got Coquelin and Xhaka lol

  7. #457
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,235

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I see Lucas has left and gone to Lazio for £5m.
    We only paid £5m for him 10 years ago.

    I wonder who the next scapegoat will be.....

  8. #458
    Journeyman Pro davemc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    2,450

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Mignolet, Clyne and the owners if it's anythin to do with you

    Lucas has been a fantastic servant for LFC. Pity that injury came when it did, ruined what was his best spell, never was the same player after it.
    H'cap 14.8

  9. #459
    Ryder Cup Winner Pin-seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,559

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Chelsea & Liverpool both being linked with Aubameyang.
    He'd be a quality signing.

  10. #460
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,235

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by davemc1 View Post
    Mignolet, Clyne and the owners if it's anythin to do with you

    Lucas has been a fantastic servant for LFC. Pity that injury came when it did, ruined what was his best spell, never was the same player after it.
    That goes without saying!!

    Lucas took some unfair criticism at times when there were more established players underperforming. Great servant for the club and I wish him well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Black Friday Adidas Deals

Adidas have a superb sale on for Black Friday with 30% off everything - including the already reduced prices on their outlet

November 22, 2017

Black Friday Golf Deals

Black Friday is the busiest time for shoppers to find great deals on the web, there are plenty of golf deals that are on offer on the day and before and after, we have collated the best ones we have found on the internet

November 22, 2017

Black Friday Nike Golf Deals

There are some outstanding offers for men and women on the Nike store this Black Friday

November 22, 2017

Better Than Half-Priced Adidas Adicross Gripmore 2.0 Shoes for £48.97

Check out these super Adidas Adicross Gripmore 2.0 Shoes part of the excellent adidas Black Friday sale

November 22, 2017

Black Friday Deals Best Golf Shoes 2017

Best Golf Shoes 2017 - New technology and styling mean there has never been as much choice in the golf shoe market. Here are 11 of the best golf shoes 2017

November 22, 2017