Page 1605 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 6051105150515551595160316041605
Results 16,041 to 16,046 of 16046
    Tour Winner

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Let's face it, all the current Arsenal players are in a fantastic position right now. A new manager coming in will be bringing in new, fresh ideas and attitudes, towards training, tactics and approach to matches. He'll also bring in some of his own backroom staff too. It will feel like being at a new club.

It will be the same at Chelsea when Conte departs (although for the Chelsea players it feels like that every 2 seasons!! - probably one reason why the club has still been successful even with all the changes).

I'm just hoping whoever does take over at Arsenal doesn't have an immediate effect on results!!

And the sooner Pep gets bored of City and Klopp leaves for Bayern the better (not worried about Jose or Poch - they'll both be gone at the end of next season after they've not won anything.....again!!) 😉😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Orikoru View Post
    I don't really agree. I think Ramsey is a quality player but he does have patches of lost form where you forget about him for a while. Good goalscorer from midfield though. I think he's maybe under-utilised at Arsenal, since I see him as a Dele Alli type player, yet Arsenal have Ozil parked in the number 10 role. Ramsey needs a move to really shine.
    Ramsey does it in massive fits and starts. I do wonder what he could've been without the horror injury. But as is, I wouldn't want him anywhere near Man Utd and I don't think any other top team would want him either.
    2015 = Worst golf season in memory - End handicap 15.2 - now with added 1.0 after review = 16.2

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Kellfire View Post
    and I don't think any other top team would want him either.
    I'd take him over Danny Drinkwater!!!

Tour Rookie

As an non interested bystander, it seems that Ramsey is spend a fair chunk of most seasons in the sickbay.

Why would anyone want to build a team around a player like that? Mind you, ozil often seems to be invisible in plain sight, so it's something of a conundrum that the new boy will have to sort out.

Tour Winner

It's official, we've moved on from Arsene's Arsenal to Emery's Emirates

https://www.arsenal.com/news/welcome-unai

Press conference at 2pm today. Time to get behind the new boy and wish him well.

As we have a new "And we're off" thread, I'm closing this one.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old.....We grow old because we stop playing.