Page 1001 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199910001001
Results 10,001 to 10,009 of 10009

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    Ill give reason if asked but you didnít

But my reasons

They rely on one player - without Kane I believe they will struggle and I can see him missing games

They always struggle away from home at the bigger teams

They have a back four without Alderwield that can be got at

But I think if they keep Kane fit and plays every game they will get forth instead of Chelsea

So why do you think Liverpool will miss out
    LOLz... do you even put the slightest thought into your posts?

Alderweireld has missed the last 20 odd games and weve not exactly been "got at", same run of form as LFC

But you'll be pleassed to know he's back in training and should be fit for Liverpool away
    COYS

Quote Originally Posted by paddyk View Post
    LOLz... do you even put the slightest thought into your posts?

Alderweireld has missed the last 20 odd games and weve not exactly been "got at", same run of form as LFC

But you'll be pleassed to know he's back in training and should be fit for Liverpool away
    Is that it ?

Itís took you over a week to think of reasons why Liverpool will miss out on the top 4 and thatís all you can muster ?

Same run of form ? How many games are you talking - didnít you lose recently where as Liverpool are unbeaten in about 13/14 games

Expected better from you Paddy - 3/10

I think Chelsea might be the ones to miss out on top 4. Especially as they don't appear to be strengthening, linked to some ridiculous poor players. Liverpool desperately need a keeper but even without that I can see them finishing 3rd, with Spurs taking 4th.
    • TaylorMade R11-S (set to 12į)
    • Adams Speedline Fast 12 5 wood, 17į
    • Adams Blue 4 hybrid, 22į
    • Callaway Steelhead XR irons 5-PW
    • Cleveland RTX-3, 50į
    • Cleveland RTX Rotex 2.0, 56į
    • Odyssey Works 1W putter
    • DX2 Soft
    H'cap Jan Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Dec end yr review
    2017: 24 24.1 24.2 24.3 24.4 22.8 22.9 22.9 21.9

Is that it ?

Itís took you over a week to think of reasons why Liverpool will miss out on the top 4 and thatís all you can muster ?

Same run of form ? How many games are you talking - didnít you lose recently where as Liverpool are unbeaten in about 13/14 games

Expected better from you Paddy - 3/10
    is what it?

unlike you I have a life beyond totting up 1000s of posts on a internet forum. your instant reply to my post confirms this.
    I said at the time it's to close to call and nothing has changed.

is what it?

unlike you I have a life beyond totting up 1000s of posts on a internet forum. your instant reply to my post confirms this.
    I said at the time it's to close to call and nothing has changed.
    Well a number of people asked you your reasons for Liverpool missing out on the top 4 - and you just ignored them so I thought that after responding to post a couple of weeks old you might have come up with your reasons ? But alas no Paddy , still no reasoning but thatís expected

So this same run of form ? Not really true as well is it

And surely for a post to be an instant reply would mean a post at the same time or maybe within in a minute as opposed to ten mins later.

Oh well Iím sure there will be the normal Paddy cheeky reply

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    One for Chelsea fans - Is Batsu whatsit really as bad as they are suggesting when they would rather go out and buy old man Crouch / Dzeko or glass Carroll? I have not seen him at Chelsea so this is a genuine question. Is he not someone worth sticking with or does he just not have it?

For teams at the bottom of the PL would he be someone worth taking on load until the end of the season?
    To me he has limited skill. Seems to have a half decent engine but that not everything. Can't comment what happens in training or if he plays reserve football. He is not given 1st team game time so he will not improve. Compared to the others he is on a par. Conte may. Well try and talk the Drog out of retirement. Couldn't do any worse than those mentioned

Well a number of people asked you your reasons for Liverpool missing out on the top 4 - and you just ignored them so I thought that after responding to post a couple of weeks old you might have come up with your reasons ? But alas no Paddy , still no reasoning but thatís expected

So this same run of form ? Not really true as well is it

And surely for a post to be an instant reply would mean a post at the same time or maybe within in a minute as opposed to ten mins later.

Oh well Iím sure there will be the normal Paddy cheeky reply
    tbf i find exchanges with you tiresome in the extreme. your posts seldom contain any original thought and are in the main a rehash of something you read on newsnow or somewhere.

tbf i find exchanges with you tiresome in the extreme. your posts seldom contain any original thought and are in the main a rehash of something you read on newsnow or somewhere.
    Oh well Iím sure there will be the normal Paddy cheeky reply -

My posts are that tiresome for you Paddy you decided to search back 5 dayís worth of posts to search for one of my posts. And then when challenged respond with your normal dribble

Oh well Iím sure there will be the normal Paddy cheeky reply -

My posts are that tiresome for you Paddy you decided to search back 5 dayís worth of posts to search for one of my posts. And then when challenged respond with your normal dribble
    you know the thread goes to where you left it don't you.. .....dont you....surely....