Page 357 of 454 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4535
    Tour Rookie

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    Fake effort then, wants to do as little as possible while appearing to be trying.
    Heís a total waste of space and talent.
    It's him who gives the ball away for their goal.
    Simple ball to his feet and he completely messed it up , he is supposed to hold the ball up to let us get forward.

Any love for the Sky driven attempt to move Arsenal Liverpool to the 4pm kick off on Christmas eve? Seems a daft idea to me.

Quote Originally Posted by murphthemog View Post
    Any love for the Sky driven attempt to move Arsenal Liverpool to the 4pm kick off on Christmas eve? Seems a daft idea to me.
    Part of me thinks the clubs have given up the right to complain after taking the money, but by the same token Sky are showing their true colours with no respect for the fans.
    Personally I think it's disgusting to play the game at that time, or any time on an xmas eve.
    Forever trying.

Quote Originally Posted by murphthemog View Post
    If you take there money you have to dance to there tune.......

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    The games they are drawing right now are the ones we lost last year - 7 games and now itís going to outside the top 6 ?! Nearly as overreacting as the tosh you read on Twitter. Every team has spells of form good and bad - again this time last year City had the same form as right now but it came to a grinding halt. Every team will have spells of games where they struggle and sometimes it will be a lot grinding results. I have no doubt that in 3 months we will have been on a run of games where we win and be in the top 4 and have qualified from the group stage in the CL. In that same period both Manchester clubs will have dropped points just as Chelsea will pick up a run. If anything the last couple of season should show people itís far too early to judge at 7 games

Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher says his old club did not fix their problems in the transfer window and are not title contenders. (Liverpool Echo)
    ​Unfortunately phil, it seems I am not the only one who thinks Liverpool will struggle

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher says his old club did not fix their problems in the transfer window and are not title contenders. (Liverpool Echo)
    ​Unfortunately phil, it seems I am not the only one who thinks Liverpool will struggle
    Weíll thatís it then - if Carra says we will struggle itís a done deal

Or is he just another pundit with an opinion ?

And he is saying we wonít win the title - you are saying we will struggle to get 6th - bit of a difference donít you think ?

Made its way into my facebook feed - interesting stat. I'm sure Rodgers could still do a good job in the EPL.

liv.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by maxfli65 View Post
    Made its way into my facebook feed - interesting stat. I'm sure Rodgers could still do a good job in the EPL.

liv.JPG
    Rodgers had Suarez and even Suarez blew the chance to win Prem - he also had Gerrard - once he was gone then BR spent close to hundred million going from 2nd to 8th and failing horribly in CL. Stats donít always tell the full story.

Iím sure Rodgers could do a job in the Prem - wonít be at a top club though

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    Rodgers had Suarez and even Suarez blew the chance to win Prem - he also had Gerrard - once he was gone then BR spent close to hundred million going from 2nd to 8th and failing horribly in CL. Stats donít always tell the full story.

Iím sure Rodgers could do a job in the Prem - wonít be at a top club though
    how do you know.he has never had the chance of a top prem club yet.

Quote Originally Posted by paddyk View Post
    how do you know.he has never had the chance of a top prem club yet.
    I know I shouldn't encourage him, but