Page 325 of 410 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 4098

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post

She has taken a lot of unfair criticism in the press and on social media, its only fair she puts her side of the story across.
    Really? Are you her agent? Soon as it happened she was throwing quotes out, appearing on tv, doing the obligatory bikini shot in Spain. She saw an opportunity for her 5 minutes of fame and took it.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Challenge Tour Pro

No. I still dont agree with that. Had Rooney not got pulled by her majestys finest, nothing would've been said.

She's used to having dealings with rich men, he was just another slimy fecker that she knew she'd get money out of without selling her story. Unfortunately he got caught.

She has taken a lot of unfair criticism in the press and on social media, its only fair she puts her side of the story across.
    she was in the paper the next day. Most girls in her situation would hide away, she didn't. She wanted the fame from all this

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    He's probably the best person for the job in their current position, it won't be pretty and the fans shouldn't expect too much, he will simply grind out some results to get some points in the bank.
    Is he really though fishy?

If he's the best option in English football then football is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    He has a pretty impressive CV of taking poor teams and turning their fortunes around. I am very confident that Hodgson will keep Palace up and so must he be else he would not have agreed to take the job on. Plenty of great talent in the squad they just need some organising.
    I'm not so sure about that.
    van Aanholt, Sakho, Fosu-Mensah, Cabaye, Zaha and Benteke are probably their best players .................. but far from great.
    Cobra Bio Cell 9.5º Project X PXv graphite shaft - Stiff flex.
    TM R11 Hybrid 18º, Aldila RIP Reg Shaft.
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood. (Go to club).
    TM R11's 4 - SW Regular steel.
    TM R11 50° Attack Wedge.
    Titleist
    Vokey Spin Milled 60º Lob Wedge.
    Scotty Cameron
    Studio Select Fastback No. 1.5.
    Loads & loads of golf balls.
    15,799 Swing thoughts. Rules book. 7 year old lucky tee peg (Broken).
    Hope............lots of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by BristolMike View Post
    she was in the paper the next day. Most girls in her situation would hide away, she didn't. She wanted the fame from all this
    I don't think through choice though selling her story like you claimed. She was outed on social media within 24 hrs and papparazzi were following her every move.

I think you're being very niave here. She was already living the high life by having "dealings" with other rich men. Righlty or wrongly im not judging her but to accuse her of targeting rooney to make a few quid is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Really? Are you her agent? Soon as it happened she was throwing quotes out, appearing on tv, doing the obligatory bikini shot in Spain. She saw an opportunity for her 5 minutes of fame and took it.
    I wish i was id be millionaire now

Challenge Tour Pro

I don't think through choice though selling her story like you claimed. She was outed on social media within 24 hrs and papparazzi were following her every move.

I think you're being very niave here. She was already living the high life by having "dealings" with other rich men. Righlty or wrongly im not judging her but to accuse her of targeting rooney to make a few quid is laughable.
    Come on, do you really believe that?

Rooney is having a drink in a posh bar in Alderley Edge. You don't think he stands out, people don't recognise him? You also don't think a woman her age is unaware that he is married when Coleen is regularly all over the papers or magazines. Alderley Edge is the drinking haunt of the Utd and City footballers who live in that area, mainly Prestbury. The ladies there know what they are doing, what they want. If you think she wanted a quiet quickie with Wayne and that no one would be the wiser then I'm afraid it you sat on the niave step.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Is he really though fishy?

If he's the best option in English football then football is finished.
    With what Palace have to offer on & off the pitch, and coupled with where they are now and requiring some quick stability, I think he is, and I think he's one of those managers that can keep teams up and grind out enough results to keep them safe. He's not a developer IMO, he's salvages teams/clubs.

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Rooney is having a drink in a posh bar in Alderley Edge. You don't think he stands out, people don't recognise him? You also don't think a woman her age is unaware that he is married when Coleen is regularly all over the papers or magazines. Alderley Edge is the drinking haunt of the Utd and City footballers who live in that area, mainly Prestbury. The ladies there know what they are doing, what they want. If you think she wanted a quiet quickie with Wayne and that no one would be the wiser then I'm afraid it you sat on the niave step.
    seems a long way to go for a drink too. Over 20 miles. Could it be a coincidence, or was she acting on info from social media that thy were out for Wes browns leaving party?