Page 1 of 1605 12311511015011001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16046
  1. #1
    Ryder Cup Winner pauldj42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seaham
    Posts
    13,555

    And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Fixtures released, time to start a new thread:

    https://www.premierleague.com/news/408956
    Driver, Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 10.5 - 3 Wood, Callawy Rogue Sub Zero 15, - Callaway Rogue Hybrid 19, 21 & 24, Titleist 816H - 27 - Mizuno MP18-SC 6-W, MIzuno S18 Wedges 51 & 56, - EDEL E-1, Handicap 12

  2. #2
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,461

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    Fixtures released, time to start a new thread:

    https://www.premierleague.com/news/408956
    Isn't that Fish's job?

  3. #3
    Ryder Cup Winner pauldj42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seaham
    Posts
    13,555

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Not the easiest of starts:

    Stoke (H)
    Man City (A)
    Chelsea (A)
    Spurs (H)
    Utd (A)

    Could be top with 15 points or bottom with 3

  4. #4
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Cumbernauld
    Posts
    3,748

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    Not the easiest of starts:

    Stoke (H)
    Man City (A)
    Chelsea (A)
    Spurs (H)
    Utd (A)

    Could be top with 15 points or bottom with 3
    Doubt u'll managed 3 draws from those 5 games.

  5. #5
    Money List Winner Lord Tyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Northumberland
    Posts
    9,681

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    If confidence is not shot after that lot then the subsequent fixtures should be decent for Everton. I'd rather have gentler matches and let momentum build though. That is a tough start
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Odyssey White Hot RX No. 1 Putter

  6. #6
    Tour Winner Dan2501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,665

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    Not the easiest of starts:

    Stoke (H)
    Man City (A)
    Chelsea (A)
    Spurs (H)
    Utd (A)

    Could be top with 15 points or bottom with 3
    Fail to beat Stoke and we could start the season like a UK Eurovision entrant.
    @DanManley2501 on Twitter

    Taylormade M1
    Callaway XR 4 Wood
    Callaway X-Hot 22* Hybrid
    Nike Covert 2.0 Irons 4-SW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 52* Wedge
    Callaway MD3 58* Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5

    Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Ball
    Bushnell V4 Slope

    Handicap: 12

    Lancaster GC

  7. #7
    Tour Winner Kellfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    York
    Posts
    3,719

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    If confidence is not shot after that lot then the subsequent fixtures should be decent for Everton. I'd rather have gentler matches and let momentum build though. That is a tough start
    Think of the new players those teams will have though - maybe the best time to play these teams is as the new players are gelling with the squad?

    But then Everton traditionally start slowly, too. Ah football.
    2015 = Worst golf season in memory - End handicap 15.2 - now with added 1.0 after review = 16.2

  8. #8
    Ryder Cup Winner pauldj42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seaham
    Posts
    13,555

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellfire View Post
    Think of the new players those teams will have though - maybe the best time to play these teams is as the new players are gelling with the squad?

    But then Everton traditionally start slowly, too. Ah football.
    Had our best ever start to a PL season under Koeman last season for a change, back to normal probably next season.
    Last edited by pauldj42; 14-Jun-2017 at 11:29.

  9. #9
    Tour Winner Kellfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    York
    Posts
    3,719

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    Had our best ever start to a PL season under Koeman last season for a change, back to normal probably next season.
    Very true - so maybe 10-12 points from the first five and sitting pretty near the top.
    2015 = Worst golf season in memory - End handicap 15.2 - now with added 1.0 after review = 16.2

  10. #10
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,684

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    About time we had a proper thread, last years was getting a bit long and monotonous. 😁

    Cmon Citeeeeeeeeeeeh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Ian Poulter Responds After Shocking US Open Fan Behaviour

The European Ryder Cup hero was targeted by fans at the US Open in New York

June 18, 2018

Amy Mickelson: “He’s A Good Man Who Had A Bad Moment”

Phil Mickelson's wife has spoken out about her husband's actions on Saturday at the US Open

June 18, 2018

WATCH: Patrick Reed US Open Interview

Hear from Masters champion Patrick Reed after his 4th place finish

June 18, 2018

WATCH: Tommy Fleetwood US Open Interview

Hear what US Open runner-up Tommy Fleetwood had to say

June 18, 2018

WATCH: Brooks Koepka US Open Winner’s Interview

Hear what the US Open champ had to say after winning the tournament again

June 18, 2018