Page 943 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 443843893933941942943944945953993 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 10343
  1. #9421
    Hall of Famer Liverpoolphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    37,643

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by NWJocko View Post
    So would he be the replacement for Coutinho or would you still be looking to replace him with a (more) similar type of player?

    I agree with earlier post, at 35m Sanchez is a bargain (assuming he will go somewhere other than City).
    I dont think he is a replacement for Coutinho- think Klopp was looking at him to fill a role that has been empty for a while - the number 8 role - someone with an engine who can get up and down as well as chip in with goals and assists as well as getting stuck in.

    The centre of the park has been filled with a few players who just do bits and bobs without setting the world alight but Keta looks like someone who can add that touch of quality in the middle. Would be great to add another in there who can provide more steel then alongside Gini and Henderson will provide a balanced three.

    Still think Klopp will look to replace Coutinho - he has close enough said as much in his latest interview. Both VVD and Keita arrived independent of Coutinho leaving so can see at least two players arriving for that Money but maybe in the summer

  2. #9422
    Club Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Par 3 132yd 17th
    Posts
    54

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Be interesting to see how V Dijk handles the Man City Attack .

    Im a Celtic fan . And Ill admit, I never in a million years thought hed get to the very very top let alone command a 75 million transfer fee . He had a bit of a habit of switching off against more clever teams . Usually teams we faced in Europe .

    Not complaining as were getting 10% of the fee . But seems hes got that move on the back of a good 6 months for Southampton.

  3. #9423
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    5,547

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by GMC1981 View Post
    Be interesting to see how V Dijk handles the Man City Attack .

    Im a Celtic fan . And Ill admit, I never in a million years thought hed get to the very very top let alone command a 75 million transfer fee . He had a bit of a habit of switching off against more clever teams . Usually teams we faced in Europe .

    Not complaining as were getting 10% of the fee . But seems hes got that move on the back of a good 6 months for Southampton.
    The purple patch he had for us (saints) he was immense. His attitude this season has been shocking. So for Liverpools sake i hope Real or Barca don't have an interest in 2/3 seasons time...........
    Handicap Challenge: Papas1982 18.1 Vs Fish 18.0

  4. #9424
    Club Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Par 3 132yd 17th
    Posts
    54

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Papas1982 View Post
    The purple patch he had for us (saints) he was immense. His attitude this season has been shocking. So for Liverpools sake i hope Real or Barca don't have an interest in 2/3 seasons time...........
    He downed tools with us also before he moved to Southampton.

    Not a player Id be relying on TBH.

  5. #9425
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,915

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by GMC1981 View Post
    He downed tools with us also before he moved to Southampton.

    Not a player Id be relying on TBH.
    I think if I had his name on the back of me shirt I would go for the Velcro letters option, by the sound of it.

  6. #9426
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,915

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Just read on the Manchester evening news site that Gabriel Jesus could be back in 2-3 weeks. That may well be one of the reasons why City refuse to pay 35 plus 5 million for Sanchez.

  7. #9427
    Ryder Cup Winner fundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milton Keynes, Bucks
    Posts
    13,537

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Just read on the Manchester evening news site that Gabriel Jesus could be back in 2-3 weeks. That may well be one of the reasons why City refuse to pay 35 plus 5 million for Sanchez.
    theyre refusing to pay anything more than peanuts as they know sanchez is desperate to go there and play for pep again and doesnt want to go anywhere else, so if it doesnt happen now it will happen for free in the summer

    arsenal gave up their negotiating rights a long while ago sadly
    In the bag:
    TM M1 9.5 degree
    TM M1 17 degree hybrid
    Orka RS1/RS3 Irons 3-PW
    Orka RS10 Wedges 52,56,60
    Ping Ketsch

    Handicap: 7

  8. #9428
    Major Champion Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    19,454

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    You cant take your eyes off this, end to end, so fast and open its madness, it could be 2-4 already in less than 12 minutes 😜

  9. #9429
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,915

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You cant take your eyes off this, end to end, so fast and open its madness, it could be 2-4 already in less than 12 minutes 
    Lincoln v Notts county 👍😁

  10. #9430
    Major Champion Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    19,454

    Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

    Terrible dive Marhez 😡

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

LAAC day 3 report: Alvaro Ortiz leads by one

Alvaro Ortiz of Mexico leads the Latin America Amateur Championship in Santiago, Chile by one shot from a group of four players including the defending champion Toto Gana and the Worlds Number 1 amateur Joaquin Niemann, both from Chile.

January 22, 2018

Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge Review

The new Titleist Vokey SM7 wedge represents the latest addition to the successful Vokey range. Does the performance match the premium price-tag? Our test team put the new Titleist Vokey SM7 wedge through its' paces

January 22, 2018

Jon Rahm wins CareerBuilder Challenge after playoff

Jon Rahm wins the CareerBuilder Challenge after a playoff with American Andrew Landry

January 22, 2018

LAAC day two: Jaime Lopez Rivarola leads by one

Jaime Lopez Rivarola of Argentina leads the fourth Latin America Amateur championship at the halfway stage after a second round 68 at the Prince of Wales CC in Santiago, Chile.

January 21, 2018

Tommy Fleetwood wins Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship

Tommy Fleetwood wins the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship, successfully defending the title he won 12 months ago

January 21, 2018