Page 943 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 44384389393394194294394494595399310431443 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 14573

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by NWJocko View Post
    So would he be the replacement for Coutinho or would you still be looking to replace him with a (more) similar type of player?

I agree with earlier post, at 35m Sanchez is a bargain (assuming he will go somewhere other than City).
    I dont think he is a replacement for Coutinho- think Klopp was looking at him to fill a role that has been empty for a while - the number 8 role - someone with an engine who can get up and down as well as chip in with goals and assists as well as getting stuck in.

The centre of the park has been filled with a few players who just do bits and bobs without setting the world alight but Keta looks like someone who can add that touch of quality in the middle. Would be great to add another in there who can provide more steel then alongside Gini and Henderson will provide a balanced three.

Still think Klopp will look to replace Coutinho - he has close enough said as much in his latest interview. Both VVD and Keita arrived independent of Coutinho leaving so can see at least two players arriving for that Money but maybe in the summer

Assistant Pro

Be interesting to see how V Dijk handles the Man City Attack .

Im a Celtic fan . And Ill admit, I never in a million years thought hed get to the very very top let alone command a 75 million transfer fee . He had a bit of a habit of switching off against more clever teams . Usually teams we faced in Europe .

Not complaining as were getting 10% of the fee . But seems hes got that move on the back of a good 6 months for Southampton.

Quote Originally Posted by GMC1981 View Post
    Be interesting to see how V Dijk handles the Man City Attack .

Im a Celtic fan . And Ill admit, I never in a million years thought hed get to the very very top let alone command a 75 million transfer fee . He had a bit of a habit of switching off against more clever teams . Usually teams we faced in Europe .

Not complaining as were getting 10% of the fee . But seems hes got that move on the back of a good 6 months for Southampton.
    The purple patch he had for us (saints) he was immense. His attitude this season has been shocking. So for Liverpools sake i hope Real or Barca don't have an interest in 2/3 seasons time...........
    My own H4H. Challenge. Get to 16 or pop 20in the pot.

Assistant Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Papas1982 View Post
    The purple patch he had for us (saints) he was immense. His attitude this season has been shocking. So for Liverpools sake i hope Real or Barca don't have an interest in 2/3 seasons time...........
    He downed tools with us also before he moved to Southampton.

Not a player Id be relying on TBH.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by GMC1981 View Post
    He downed tools with us also before he moved to Southampton.

Not a player Id be relying on TBH.
    I think if I had his name on the back of me shirt I would go for the Velcro letters option, by the sound of it.

Money List Winner

Just read on the Manchester evening news site that Gabriel Jesus could be back in 2-3 weeks. That may well be one of the reasons why City refuse to pay 35 plus 5 million for Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Just read on the Manchester evening news site that Gabriel Jesus could be back in 2-3 weeks. That may well be one of the reasons why City refuse to pay 35 plus 5 million for Sanchez.
    theyre refusing to pay anything more than peanuts as they know sanchez is desperate to go there and play for pep again and doesnt want to go anywhere else, so if it doesnt happen now it will happen for free in the summer

arsenal gave up their negotiating rights a long while ago sadly
    In the bag:
    TM M1 9.5 degree
    TM M1 17 degree hybrid
    Orka RS1/RS3 Irons 3-PW
    Orka RS10 Wedges 52,56,60
    Ping Ketsch

Handicap: 7

You cant take your eyes off this, end to end, so fast and open its madness, it could be 2-4 already in less than 12 minutes 😜

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You cant take your eyes off this, end to end, so fast and open its madness, it could be 2-4 already in less than 12 minutes 
    Lincoln v Notts county 👍😁

Terrible dive Marhez 😡