Page 937 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 43783788792793593693793893994798710371437 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,370 of 14573

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    Oi Fish, what’s the crack with this 😂
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42648061
    Hmm, the Bird Nest fiasco, Roman is putting a new firm together, the Headhunters are being made redundant and the Cuckoo Squad will take control of all unruly residents and kick them out of their nests, as good Cuckoos do 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Hmm, the Bird Nest fiasco, Roman is putting a new firm together, the Headhunters are being made redundant and the Cuckoo Squad will take control of all unruly residents and kick them out of their nests, as good Cuckoos do 😏

Maybe he should look to the NW for some persuasive staff to get contracts signed......

Walcott to Everton it seems? The only club willing to pay his large wages? Will there be anyone left at Arsenal if and when Sanchez and Giroud (remember him?) leave?
    Titleist 910 D3 RIP x-stiff
    Titleist 915F 3W Rogue x-stiff

Mizuno H4 2i DG X100
    Mizuno MP53 3-PW DG X100

Cleveland CG15 DSG 52°, 58°
    Odyssey Sabretooth 33" with VIBE

Callaway Chrome Soft X Truvis Yellow/Black Footballs
    Titleist RC Cart Bag
    Under Armour Golf Shoes
    Garmin S3
    No official h/c
    PW Swing. 6i Swing. 3i Swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Piece View Post
    Walcott to Everton it seems? The only club willing to pay his large wages? Will there be anyone left at Arsenal if and when Sanchez and Giroud (remember him?) leave?
    just seen a flash ad saying Arsenal 75% off January sale ...... didn't realise it included players too!

Quote Originally Posted by Piece View Post
    Maybe he will be taking a cut in wages or his wages may be performance related? I hope so.

It's worth a punt for Everton. We will play him every week so he gets game time and hopefully some consistency. He will give us pace and hopefully goals. I expect us to use him better than Arsenal so maybe we can revitalise his career, after all he has a World Cup slot to play for. This is all assuming he comes.

He should have left Arsenal 2-3 years ago, he has stagnated.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Radius Classic No. 7 Putter

I'd take him. Basically Deulofeu with a better end product. With the Moshiri money, wages aren't a huge issue so I'd be happy with the signing. Reckon regular first team football would do him the world of good.
    @DanManley2501 on Twitter

Taylormade M1
    Callaway XR 4 Wood
    Callaway X-Hot 22* Hybrid
    Nike Covert 2.0 Irons 4-SW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 52* Wedge
    Callaway MD3 58* Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5

Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Ball
    Bushnell V4 Slope

Handicap: 14.0

Lancaster GC

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    after all he has a World Cup slot to play for.
    Enough of your crazy talk mate, we don't want him anywhere near an England shirt come June
    2016 handicap 15-13 2017 handicap 13-12 2018 handicap 12...

Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    Enough of your crazy talk mate, we don't want him anywhere near an England shirt come June
    Ha ha. There are places available though and a good end of season could help a few board the plane. I would not start him for England but he could be a good impact player for the last 15 minutes of a match with his pace. He would have to have a blinding season end mind.

Anyway, your mob, nervous for tonight?
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Radius Classic No. 7 Putter

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Ha ha. There are places available though and a good end of season could help a few board the plane. I would not start him for England but he could be a good impact player for the last 15 minutes of a match with his pace. He would have to have a blinding season end mind.

Anyway, your mob, nervous for tonight?
    I can see us getting stuffed mate, not looking forward to it. I'm sure the missus recorded Death In Paradise for us to watch tonight instead

Pace means nothing nowadays in international football, it's just a phrase bandied around by ex pros like Lee Dixon and Alan Shearer to make average players sound good. Pace won't get you past a tight as buggery German/Spain etc defence in the latter stages of a World Cup, you need clever players with a great first touch, comfortable on the ball and a bit of vision. That certainly isn't Walcott
    2016 handicap 15-13 2017 handicap 13-12 2018 handicap 12...

Unfortunately we don't have anyone matching that description so I'm going for a Carroll / Walcott partnership for the last 15 minutes of matches that we have once again screwed up. Big Andy causes carnage and Theo picks up the scraps. It's old fashioned but sideways passing has not helped us in recent years . If only we could claim Silva and de Bruyne as our own......

Okay, slightly tongue in cheek but if we just produce the same old rubbish it will be highly depressing. At least Carroll roughing up a few pretty defenders would allow some of us to reminisce.

(I wont tell you if Dougal cracks the case or not, don't want to spoil it for you)