Page 927 of 1452 FirstFirst ... 42782787791792592692792892993797710271427 ... LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,270 of 14520

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by fundy View Post
    lack of quality on display just hideous, overrun in midfield, created nothing going forward, dead balls been awful, only still level as chelsea havent been a great deal better

at least sanchez looks comfy on the bench lol
    Not taking our chances, lacking a killer pass or instinctive strike, mind you, your getting back in numbers en masse, 8-9 in the box all the time making it difficult.

Not pretty, I think Xhaka a little lucky not to pick up a 2nd yellow at one point, I think if he wasn’t already on a yellow he’d have picked one up with those back to back fouls on Morata.

Not the end of the world but we’re lacking a bit of bite and need a new spark.

2 goalless draws on the spin against 2 very poor sides. It is not looking good

What a difference VAR makes.

Hazard, Moses and Morata all ineffectual due to not being able to con the officials - great stuff.

On another day without VAR Mike Dean would have given the Fab penalty no doubt about it.

A good draw with a depleted team against a "strong" Chelsea team.
    "No matter what happens one day, I will always love this club forever and be an eternal fan. I dedicate my life to make you happy"

Arsene Wenger 2017

That Iwobe 'shot' just sums him up in a nutshell.
    Titleist 915 D4 10.5*
    Adams a12 pro 16* hybrid
    Titleist 913 19* 5 wood
    Titleist 915 24* hybrid
    Titleist 915 27* hybrid
    Mizuno Fli Hi JPX (2012) 6 & 7 (or ap2 6&7 iron)
    Titleist 714ap2 8-gap
    Vokey SM 6 56* 14*bounce
    Vokey SM 5 k grind 60* 11*bounce
    Odyssey prototype 2ball black series putter
    handicap updated to --(2017)8.2---8.4---8.2---8.0---7.8--

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    What a difference VAR makes.

Hazard, Moses and Morata all ineffectual due to not being able to con the officials - great stuff.

On another day without VAR Mike Dean would have given the Fab penalty no doubt about it.

A good draw with a depleted team against a "strong" Chelsea team.
    Mike Dean wasn’t the ref and believe the ref had already decided no penalty on each decision but wanted clarification so ultimately VAR didn’t really affect the game significantly

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    Mike Dean wasn’t the ref and believe the ref had already decided no penalty on each decision but wanted clarification so ultimately VAR didn’t really affect the game significantly
    how was there only 1 min injury time in the first half having had 3 VAR decisions???
    In the bag:
    TM M1 9.5 degree
    TM M1 17 degree hybrid
    Orka RS1/RS3 Irons 3-PW
    Orka RS10 Wedges 52,56,60
    Ping Ketsch

Handicap: 7

Quote Originally Posted by fundy View Post
    how was there only 1 min injury time in the first half having had 3 VAR decisions???
    Thought play only really stopped for more than 10 seconds for one of the incidents

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    I know that, the pen tonight wasn't given by the ref. But MD would have given it no doubt about it (if he was the ref tonight) - without VAR being used.

It would have been the difference between 0-0 and 1-0 to Chelsea so yes VAR is a significant improvement IMO.

I might actually learn to appreciate players like Hazard a bit more with VAR as I can focus on the good things that he does with the ball instead.
    "No matter what happens one day, I will always love this club forever and be an eternal fan. I dedicate my life to make you happy"

Arsene Wenger 2017

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    I know that, the pen tonight wasn't given by the ref. But MD would have given it no doubt about it (if he was the ref tonight) - without VAR being used.

It would have been the difference between 0-0 and 1-0 to Chelsea so yes VAR is a significant improvement IMO.

I might actually learn to appreciate players like Hazard a bit more with VAR as I can focus on the good things that he does with the ball instead.
    i noticed Wiltshire stayed on his feet more is that VAR?
    he actually played well tonight but there was nobody to pass to upfront.

thought a draw was fair result but it wasn’t a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I think there's more to come.

I'm reading elsewhere that Man U fans are trying to convince themselves they'd rather have a 29 year old Matic over a 22 year old Bakayoko, now that's laughable, but not as much as Sawtooths posts ������
    Hindsight, eh Fish?

2015 = Worst golf season in memory - End handicap 15.2 - now with added 1.0 after review = 16.2