Page 846 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 3467467968368448458468478488568969461346 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 14586

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Two decent strikes for United but they look rotten up front. Surely the fans can't be happy with the way they are playing. What happens to Jose if the results turn and will the fans turn as they did with LvG

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You think your defensive line is the same quality as Chelsea’s, now I know your pissed ����
    Robin he's not said that at all, he's said that with the new addition are defence should be better. Then those draws will get turned into wins.

At no point does he say that.
    2017 year of the nomad.
    2012 - 16 Handicap 16.7, 15.0, 12.7, 12.6, 12.7
    Mizuno Woods, Hybrid & Irons
    Cleveland 588 RTX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58*
    Odyssey White Hot Pro 5 Putter
    http://www.royalwinchestergolfclub.com[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Two decent strikes for United but they look rotten up front. Surely the fans can't be happy with the way they are playing. What happens to Jose if the results turn and will the fans turn as they did with LvG
    Really ....................... rotten?

You think your defensive line is the same quality as Chelsea’s, now I know your pissed 😂😂
    I think you maybe need to re read the post again or maybe it’s you that’s been drinking too much

For a team that you keep writing off I would have thought you would be a bit more than just one point ahead - lots of hope , posts about Mane looking angry , talk about forward line being broken up - looking for something to grab hold onto. Maybe Chelsea need to worry about losing Hazard and Courtois

Quote Originally Posted by Paperboy View Post
    Robin he's not said that at all, he's said that with the new addition are defence should be better. Then those draws will get turned into wins.

At no point does he say that.
    Yes he has, he said ‘it’s about the same as Chelsea’s now AND buying a very good CB will improve that’, inferring it will then be better than Chelsea’s as your about the same now without that addition!!

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    Another teams success is of no consequence? it bloody well should be when they are robbing your team of titles.

Your example is extremely weak, yes Villa may have been biggest spenders in one window. Try being the biggest spenders for 10 windows on the spin and then recruit one of the worlds most sought after coaches and back room staff. See how that works out for you.

Chances are you will be at the other end of the table.
    What the he'll are you on about? I was referring to Birmingham City 's spending.

The only people robbing Arsenal of titles are the Board and a manager who 20 years ago was ahead of his time in the preparation of his teams and their tactics but who has failed to keep pace as the game moved on.

The pathetic jealousy you display is tiresome as you can't accept that the vast majority of football rather than Arsenal or Liverpool fans couldn't care less and just enjoy watching the football played by Guardiola's side.

In the same way I enjoyed watching Henry, Bergkamp etc; and some of Fergie's teams at United.

How those teams were funded was of absolutely no consequence to me as it never has been a level playing field.

Yes he has, he said ‘it’s about the same as Chelsea’s now AND buying a very good CB will improve that’, inferring it will then be better than Chelsea’s as your about the same now without that addition!!
    Yep you must be drinking - re read again and see which bit you’re missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Slime View Post
    Really ....................... rotten?
    Rotten is very harsh, but cut throat we are not... Lingard is a shining light atm as is the return to form of Pogba.
    Kane would be great, but Bale is the rumour flying around.
    I agree Stu, Martial is better down the middle (but not a natural striker) and I wish Rashford would stay central more instead of drifting out left....

Tour Rookie

Not a Chelsea fan as I'm sure a lot know, however I can't help thinking Costa is a big miss. Costa gives more, scores more and is a better player than Morata.

Costa is one of those players you hate playing against, but would take in your team.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Slime View Post
    Ooooh, that was a pretty goal!

Every team are light years behind City at the moment.
    he has a point though Slime, the Telegraph piece that someone posted a link to was an excellent read that said if Pep was in charge of utds team, they and not City would be top on the league. It was suggested the gap in the two teams is down to the managers and not the teams.