Page 1543 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 54310431443149315331541154215431544154515531593 ... LastLast
Results 15,421 to 15,430 of 16046

Re: And, we're off, 2017/18.......

Quote Originally Posted by pauljames87 View Post
    The height difference alone made it hilarious , big Andy stepping in to make sure mark didnít get decked

To be fair pobga is a snide little git and shouldnít be on the pitch with those dodgy tackles all game but noble should have walked
    They both should have gone. You are right, Pogba is snide and nasty, not his first time, and Noble raised his hands. I'm not advocating violence but if he was that angry then actually do something. The chest off was embarrassing.

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    They both should have gone. You are right, Pogba is snide and nasty, not his first time, and Noble raised his hands. I'm not advocating violence but if he was that angry then actually do something. The chest off was embarrassing.
    Noble reacted badly to the situation . Which is another example of why I think he is the worst captain in history. You expect more from your captain

Red each would be the correct call.

United second in the league but the worst team to watch

Noble reacted badly to the situation . Which is another example of why I think he is the worst captain in history. You expect more from your captain

United second in the league but the worst team to watch

the worst team to watch
    Hyperbolic nonsense. Some people really canít judge football in an objective manner and that includes a high ratio of people on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellfire View Post
    Hyperbolic nonsense. Some people really canít judge football in an objective manner and that includes a high ratio of people on this thread.
    You of course include yourself in that statement as you have shown on numerous occasions

[QUOTE=pauljames87;1842952]Noble reacted badly to the situation . Which is another example of why I think he is the worst captain in history. You expect more from your captain

United second in the league but the worst team to watch[/QUOTE]

Think at least Stoke and Swansea fans might argue there?

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    You of course include yourself in that statement as you have shown on numerous occasions
    Sorry I didnít bow down to worship the footballing genius of Mascherano on command. x

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    United turgid again. They are getting results but so painful to watch and I don't know if Mourinho knows his best side or how to get the best from the players. Granted they came second and are in a cup final but that's as far away from the way United played under Fergie. Almost as bad as the Moyes or LvG tenures. £168 million spent and look a long way off competing with Europes best
    8 changes from the last game, as you acknowledge a Cup Final coming up and guaranteed CL football next season, the game was an end of season dead rubber, what do you expect?
    Fergieís gone, Jose had moved the team forward and got silverware, if they win on Sunday theyíll have 81 points, that would of been enough to win the PL a few times in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellfire View Post
    Sorry I didnít bow down to worship the footballing genius of Mascherano on command. x
    I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. When you can post objectively without bias then you can preach to others until then you are just like all of us on here - a slant towards the club you support

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. When you can post objectively without bias then you can preach to others until then you are just like all of us on here - a slant towards the club you support
    Iím not biased. I call United crap when they are. Iíve no love for Mourinho. I seem to be the only United fan on here willing to admit that Lukaku has been poor at that price.