Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    314

    Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    Scotty Cameron Futura X7M (std grip, 34") - mint condition
    OIRO £240 incl P&P (postage to UK only)
    Need to offload this little beauty, I do have the original receipt, date 26/05/2016 £279
    I used it for probably 3 or 4 rounds and a bit of practice, since then gathering dust
    Barely a mark on it - as new.

    20170517_125324.jpg20170517_125448.jpg20170517_125534.jpg20170517_125607.jpg20170517_125737.jpg

    PM me offers.
    Vardon: "Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty."

  2. #2
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    314

    Re: Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    Quote Originally Posted by GreggerKBR View Post
    Scotty Cameron Futura X7M (std grip, 34") - mint condition
    OIRO £240 incl P&P (postage to UK only)
    Need to offload this little beauty, I do have the original receipt, date 26/05/2016 £279
    I used it for probably 3 or 4 rounds and a bit of practice, since then gathering dust
    Barely a mark on it - as new.

    20170517_125324.jpg20170517_125448.jpg20170517_125534.jpg20170517_125607.jpg20170517_125737.jpg

    PM me offers.
    Any sensible offers, perhaps @ £240 am I asking too much on GM forum maybe?
    Just seen a few on eBay going for similar money.
    Vardon: "Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty."

  3. #3
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    theres a few on ebay for £200 that aren't getting any takers

  4. #4
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    314

    Re: Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    Quote Originally Posted by hovis View Post
    theres a few on ebay for £200 that aren't getting any takers
    This is practically brand new and includes P&P
    Might have another look.
    Are you interested - would you like to make me an offer perhaps?
    Vardon: "Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty."

  5. #5
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Cumbernauld
    Posts
    3,737

    Re: Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    Quote Originally Posted by GreggerKBR View Post
    This is practically brand new and includes P&P
    Might have another look.
    Are you interested - would you like to make me an offer perhaps?
    I recently sold my X7 in similar condition and got £160 for it.

  6. #6
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    Quote Originally Posted by GreggerKBR View Post
    This is practically brand new and includes P&P
    Might have another look.
    Are you interested - would you like to make me an offer perhaps?
    i actually Baught one mate. but i got mine at trade plus 30%

  7. #7
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    394

    Re: Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    Scotty website says these are available from 36" to 40" but this is 34"?

    Is it dual balanced?

  8. #8
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    394

    Re: Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    Ignore me!!

    Sent you a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhubble View Post
    Scotty website says these are available from 36" to 40" but this is 34"?

    Is it dual balanced?

  9. #9
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    1,340

    Re: Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    I bought an X7 from Oddsocks on here a couple of months ago for £190 posted, in mint condition.

    i can't use the bloody thing so will be posting it for sale fairly shortly......

  10. #10
    Major Champion chrisd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    19,151

    Re: Scotty Cameron Futura X7M - mint condition

    I'm road testing a x5 at the moment in good condition and the seller wants £100, dunno if that helps
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

    Handicap 12.0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Zurich Classic of New Orleans Golf Betting Tips

The GM Tipster is having another good season, check out who he thinks will do well with these Zurich Classic of New Orleans Golf Betting Tips

April 24, 2018

Volvo China Open Golf Betting Tips

The European Tour is back in Asia this week, check out who the Golf Monthly Tipster has picked to do well with these Volvo China Open Golf Betting Tips

April 24, 2018

Volvo China Open Leaderboard, Preview, TV Times

The European Tour is in China this week for the Volvo China Open at Topwin Golf & CC in Beijing

April 24, 2018