Info SW Ireland trip

Hello guys,

I need some more help from you since I have booked a trip with my dad in the SW of Ireland for this Summer

We have already booked the following courses:
    • Waterville (afternoon)
    • Dooks (morning)
    • Ballybunion (morning)
    • Tralee (morning)

We will stay in Killarney so we will have 3 nights to spend in the area and also a couple of afternoons (especially on the 3rd day since the BB tee time is pretty early). Do you have any recommendation for any good, restaurant, shops or something to do or visit after golf in the area? Also, would it be ok to see the Ring of Kerry in one afternoon? Maybe it gets really busy in the Summer?

I have never been to that part of Ireland so any little tip would be much appreciated!
    Thank you for your help
    iMak

Re: Info SW Ireland trip

We were there in October and stayed in Killarney , food and drink wise there's Murphys Bar and Hotel the guys in there are superb. Scotts Bar and The Grand are great places, you'll love it there the people are very friendly. We played Dooks and its one if not the friendliest clubs I've played from the members, Pro and bar staff all superb. Tralee and Waterville are amazing , we didn't see much of The Ring Of Kerry as it hammering down with rain

Quote Originally Posted by stevek1969 View Post
    We were there in October and stayed in Killarney , food and drink wise there's Murphys Bar and Hotel the guys in there are superb. Scotts Bar and The Grand are great places, you'll love it there the people are very friendly. We played Dooks and its one if not the friendliest clubs I've played from the members, Pro and bar staff all superb. Tralee and Waterville are amazing , we didn't see much of The Ring Of Kerry as it hammering down with rain
    Tralee is a fantastic course
    Stayed in Tralee for two weeks played it at 7am for 8 mornings amazing.
    If you do manage the ring of Kerry ,Dingle is a must for a visit.
    It is where they filmed "Ryans Daughter"

Hope you and your dad have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by stevek1969 View Post
    Thank you for the reply Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by 3puttpercy View Post
    Tralee is a fantastic course
    Stayed in Tralee for two weeks played it at 7am for 8 mornings amazing.
    If you do manage the ring of Kerry ,Dingle is a must for a visit.
    It is where they filmed "Ryans Daughter"

Hope you and your dad have a great time.
    Thank you!