Puma ignite 2017

Bought a pair for the summer and they are the comfiest golf shoes I've ever worn, comfiest that my Ascics running trainers...........!
    However after playing a couple of rounds in them I would like to warn others that they offer little support, I found that the left foot twists and moves far to much at the end of my swing. I would recommend that you try them 1st and try a swing whilst wearing them.
    Taylormade R15 9.5 stiff driver
    Mizunojpx850 3wood
    Ping G25 17deg hybrid
    Ping i20 3 iron
    callaway apex pro 4-Pw project x 6.0 shafts
    vokey 52deg 08 wedge
    vokey 60deg 08 wedge
    Odyssey white hot mid mallet 34inch putter
    Bridgestone E6
    Mizuno elite carry bag

Hcp: start may 2014
    Hcp: start April 2015
    17.9>16.1>15.8>12.9
    Hcp start of 2016
    12.9>11.3

Ryder Cup Winner

Re: Puma ignite 2017

Quote Originally Posted by TeeItHigh View Post
    Bought a pair for the summer and they are the comfiest golf shoes I've ever worn, comfiest that my Ascics running trainers...........!
    However after playing a couple of rounds in them I would like to warn others that they offer little support, I found that the left foot twists and moves far to much at the end of my swing. I would recommend that you try them 1st and try a swing whilst wearing them.
    Never had the grip issue you suggest but agree on the comfort of them, superb.

Are they spiked or spikeless? I have some puma golf shoes and the original spikes are falling out one by one. I'm replacing them with better spikes that don't fall out. Could the spikes have come out of your shoes and you haven't noticed, hence the issue?

Ignore all of this if your shoes are spikeless.

Another thumbs up for the comfort of Puma shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Are they spiked or spikeless? I have some puma golf shoes and the original spikes are falling out one by one. I'm replacing them with better spikes that don't fall out. Could the spikes have come out of your shoes and you haven't noticed, hence the issue?

Exactly the same problem as I had with my Puma's. It looks like the quality of the original spikes is not good in that they break inside the fitting. You can get them out with a pin and the replacements haven't been an issue.

No , shoes are spikelesd, the problem is the material covering the foot is quite elasticsated the foot twists in the shoe and the toes look like they're going to change me through!
    Mizunojpx850 3wood
    Ping G25 17deg hybrid
    Ping i20 3 iron
    vokey 52deg 08 wedge
    vokey 60deg 08 wedge
    Bridgestone E6
    Mizuno elite carry bag

17.9>16.1>15.8>12.9
    Hcp start of 2016
    12.9>11.3

Quote Originally Posted by Robster59 View Post
    Exactly the same problem as I had with my Puma's. It looks like the quality of the original spikes is not good in that they break inside the fitting. You can get them out with a pin and the replacements haven't been an issue.
    It is annoying. I wouldn't mind so much if they just fell out but they snap and you have to work out little bits of plastic that are wedged in. I have about 5 originals left in total but I lost another at the weekend and I think I may just pre-empt the others and swap them all over. None of the replacement spikes have had an issue. It is surprising that Puma used such awful spikes originally.

Teeit. I was going to reply to your comment but then got too distracted by your Avatar, ha ha. Sell them on ebay and buy some others. It's your feet, they need to be looked after.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Cobra Baffler 5w, Nike Covert Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

It is annoying. I wouldn't mind so much if they just fell out but they snap and you have to work out little bits of plastic that are wedged in. I have about 5 originals left in total but I lost another at the weekend and I think I may just pre-empt the others and swap them all over. None of the replacement spikes have had an issue. It is surprising that Puma used such awful spikes originally.

Teeit. I was going to reply to your comment but then got too distracted by your Avatar, ha ha. Sell them on ebay and buy some others. It's your feet, they need to be looked after.
    Gone back to my Ecco, was wanting something more like a trainer for the summer, The Avatars far more interesting than me😜

Quote Originally Posted by TeeItHigh View Post
    Gone back to my Ecco, was wanting something more like a trainer for the summer, The Avatars far more interesting than me
    Ditto. Always a let down for other people though at forum meets. Neither of us will quite meet expectations
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Cobra Baffler 5w, Nike Covert Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Ditto. Always a let down for other people though at forum meets. Neither of us will quite meet expectations
    That's why I don't go to meets, wouldn't like to see the diss appointment in people's eyes😊
    Mizunojpx850 3wood
    Ping G25 17deg hybrid
    Ping i20 3 iron
    vokey 52deg 08 wedge
    vokey 60deg 08 wedge
    Bridgestone E6
    Mizuno elite carry bag