Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Ryder Cup Winner SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Re: French elections, enlighten me

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamHacker View Post
    I assume you'll concurrently apologise to the millions of Americans who live in the bible belt who also don't share views with the vile Westboro Church? You're looking to be offended. I've never once heard of "the bible belt" referring to Westboro.

Edit: in fact a bit of research. Westboro is in Kansas, a non "bible belt" state traditionally.
    I know where Westborio is. It is unfortunate that the such as WBC are equated by some with some churches in the Bible Belt - and that churches in the bible belt holds views akin to those of WBC - albeit that they are usually milder versions of the views.

In any case - I'm interested to know what about what I say pops me into being a Bible Belter?
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

Ryder Cup Winner SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Skier View Post
    Unfortunately history has a nasty habit of repeating itself.
    It does if you let it; if you do not learn from it; and if you repeat the same mistakes. Macron and Merkel recognise the importance of the EU in holding their two countries close together - to be mutually supportive rather than uncooperative, obstructive and difficult.
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Skier View Post
    Does this mean you will stop complaining.
    Complaining is an absolute personal right!

Different cultures have rather different attitudes about where and how it should be done!

As a demonstration of those differences, try reflecting on when and how complaints about the service and 'quality' (an order for medium-rare steak arriving as medium-well or vice-versa being a perfect test) are made in various countries!
    Adams Speedline Tech Rul 54 S
    Adams XTD TI 15 set to 13.5 Matrix Red Tie 70R
    Adams XTD TI 15 set to 16.5 Matrix Red Tie 70S
    Adams XTD TI 20 at 21 Matrix Red Tie S
    Adams XTD TI 23 at 24 Matrix Red Tie S
    McGregor PCB Tour 5-PW S300
    Cleveland 588 Forged 52, 58
    Seemore Si1 33" or Bettinardi Baby Bee CS 33"

Breathe in. Breathe out. Move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxholer View Post
    Complaining is an absolute personal right!

Different cultures have rather different attitudes about where and how it should be done!

As a demonstration of those differences, try reflecting on when and how complaints about the service and 'quality' (an order for medium-rare steak arriving as medium-well or vice-versa being a perfect test) are made in various countries!
    I'll have a pint of whatever your drinking.