Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Unwelcome visitors

Im still waiting for them to return the vibrating roller and trailer they "borrowed" from my plant yard some 4 years ago - I could have completed the paperwork properly had it not been 4am in the morning after crashing through the locked gates 👍
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

I like to take my dog for a walk at Lullingstone Park Golf Course early on a Saturday and Sunday and I cannot remember a time when the local members of the "caravan club" (its not far from Star Lane after all) haven't dumped a flatbed load of "garden clearance" in the lanes I drive down to get there. Sometimes the cheeky blighters have dumped so much the roads are completely blocked.
    in my bag; all LH Callaway Epic sub zero driver with fujikura pro green x flex shaft, Epic Sub zero 3 wood with fujikura pro green x flex, Mizuno Tour Proven Original blades (3-PW) Cleveland CG15 wedges (52,56,60), Scotty Cameron Del Mar putter, Callaway Chrome soft balls

they have just ( a couple of months ago) completed a Western Link for Inverness connection the A9 with the A82 via a new bridge over the river Ness. Just over the bridge there is an access road to the works yard. within Days Travelers were in it blocking the road and the public footpath. The company Wills are an Irish company and many of the guys working on site are Irish. funny enough the Travelers were gone within a day or so before the Council and Police even got the Court order going.

Apparently the workers had a word and told them the consequences if they stayed where they were parked.