Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Money List Winner

Re: a Baldrick update.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Was talking to some neighbours on Monday about the loss of our two dogs. Pedro and Winston. Winston was a loveable Royal PITA bulldog. Pedro a boxer who was the worlds best dog. Strange thinking about a grown man cry when your dog has passed away but I did. Some of my best ever photos had a dog at the side of me.

Quote Originally Posted by craigstardis1976 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Patrick. My dog, Tanner H Dog who would have been 13 next month suddenly collapsed on Sunday. He had a tumor in his heart that stopped blood from pumping. Though he showed no sign of being in any way sick or weak before Sunday, he died in my arms. He was and remains my best friend I have ever had. From having gone through cancer, being homeless and then rebuilding our lives, he was by my side very day. I miss him so much and all I can say is it really really hurts and I am in tears several times per day at the moment. RIP both Baldrick and Tanner H Dog.
    its heart breaking isn't it, all his stuff is still lying around, collar, lead and his winter coat on the rail, his bed in the corner surrounded by chewed toys.
    http://www.nairngolfclub.co.uk/

The Nairn Golf Club, Club Champion (handicap) 2017

Quote Originally Posted by patricks148 View Post
    its heart breaking isn't it, all his stuff is still lying around, collar, lead and his winter coat on the rail, his bed in the corner surrounded by chewed toys.
    It'll ease with time, mine didn't even make 11, was shockingly quick end, had to do the putting down thing at the vets holding the animal. Absolutely grim.
    Early days I know but after a few weeks the only thing that'll ease the pain is getting another dog and getting absorbed into the training and bonding again. We changed breeds, didn't want a new dog that was too much of a reminder of the old one.
    Cobra Biocell 1w
    Progen Chromo 3w, 3r and 4r
    Callaway Razr X Forged 4-pw
    Cleveland 588 gw
    Wilson Staff FG Tour lw
    S-Blade Curvewing putter

Oh Patrick that is such sad news - our hearts go out to you at this dreadful time. So good that you had many more months than feared to enjoy your boy.

It's almost 2 years since we lost our beautiful boy Max - truly a dog amongst dogs...miss him every day BUT it has taken two to fill some of the hole that he left, and Barley and Daisy bring us great joy every day.

Sorry to hear that mate, Only had my puppy 4 months and would be lost without her already, cant bare to think of anything happening to her. When my families dog passed away when I was nipper I was devasted.

As said above, The pain will ease in time and if you decide to get another dog your love can be directed to them.
    In The Bag & Club:
    • Driver - Titleist 913D2 9.5 - Diamana 62 S+ Blue
    • Fairway Wood - Cobra King F7 15.5 Draw Bias - Fujikura Pro 65S
    • Hybrid - Titleist 816H1 19 - Diamana S+ 70 Silver
    • Irons - Titleist AP2 716 4 - PW - Dynamic Gold XP 115 S300 - Std Length, 1 Upright
    • Wedges - Cleveland RTX-3 50, 54 & 58 all V-MG
    • Putter - Ping Cadence TR Anser 2
    • Balls - Vice Pro+
    • HCP 2017 - 12.4 > 12.0 > 11.4 > 11.6
    • Sandbach Golf Club
    • www.sandbachgolfclub.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by maxfli65 View Post
    It'll ease with time, mine didn't even make 11, was shockingly quick end, had to do the putting down thing at the vets holding the animal. Absolutely grim.
    Early days I know but after a few weeks the only thing that'll ease the pain is getting another dog and getting absorbed into the training and bonding again. We changed breeds, didn't want a new dog that was too much of a reminder of the old one.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJR View Post
    Oh Patrick that is such sad news - our hearts go out to you at this dreadful time. So good that you had many more months than feared to enjoy your boy.

It's almost 2 years since we lost our beautiful boy Max - truly a dog amongst dogs...miss him every day BUT it has taken two to fill some of the hole that he left, and Barley and Daisy bring us great joy every day.
    at the moment we still have Kayliegh our Black GSP Bitch and she is confused where he is at the moment, but they are and were very different dogs, Baldrick was like a little boy to me and rarely left my side, where as K is very independent and like her own space and is less playful. Baldrick still acted like a puppy, he didn't know he was old until his last day.
    http://www.nairngolfclub.co.uk/

The Nairn Golf Club, Club Champion (handicap) 2017

I'm just so sorry.
    I lost Bennie over five years ago and still miss him.
    I now have gorgeous Holly who is a character and a half ................. but no Bennie.

Little Bennie, nobody told him he was a small dog!

............ and now we have Holly,

Totally different to avoid comparisons!

I'll raise a glass to Baldrick tonight .
    Cobra Bio Cell 9.5 Project X PXv graphite shaft - Stiff flex.
    TM R11 Hybrid 18, Aldila RIP Reg Shaft.
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood. (Go to club).
    TM R11's 4 - SW Regular steel.
    TM R11 50 Attack Wedge.
    Titleist
    Vokey Spin Milled 60 Lob Wedge.
    Scotty Cameron
    Studio Select Fastback No. 1.5.
    Loads & loads of golf balls.
    15,799 Swing thoughts. Rules book. 7 year old lucky tee peg (Broken).
    Hope............lots of hope.

Real bloody shame that. Really sorry to hear that.

I bet you are in bits. Gutted for you

I'm now never reading this thread again as the thought losing of my wee boy and constant shadow Buster (springer)makes me well up even though he's just a pup at 6.

Chin up buddy.