Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 351
  1. #1
    Major Champion Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    19,088

    Cool Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge


    1. Pick someone with a handicap similar to yours

    2. Challenge them (on here via this thread, or in person)

    3. Once you have both agreed, record it in this thread.

    4. Once agreed, Pay a £5 entry fee ASAP on the JustGiving site (challenger AND challenged) record both forum names in the notes on the charity site (Handicap Challenge: Fish Vs Richart).

    4a. These £5 bets qualify for Gift Aid so don't forget to add it.

    5. You can challenge more than one person but each challenge will cost you £5 for the challenger and the challenged

    6. Provide regular updates (preferable if you put your handicap & challenge in your signature)

    7. The winner is the one with the lowest handicap from the 2 of you as at Midnight Monday 11th September.

    8. Loser pays an additional £5 to the JustGiving site on or shortly after 12th September.

    Steve (ArnoldArmChewer) will be looking after this for us so if you have any questions please post them up here or PM Steve and he will instruct you accordingly.

    Please be prompt with any of payments, we don't want to be chasing as it takes up far too much of our already valuable time.

    Thank you

    Who up first
    Member of http://www.coventrygolf.co.uk/

    Hcp: 16.5

  2. #2
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge


    1. Pick someone with a handicap similar to yours

    2. Challenge them (on here via this thread, or in person)

    3. Once you have both agreed, record it in this thread.

    4. Once agreed, Pay a £5 entry fee ASAP on the JustGiving site (challenger AND challenged) record both forum names in the notes on the charity site (Handicap Challenge: Fish Vs Richart).

    4a. These £5 bets qualify for Gift Aid so don't forget to add it.

    5. You can challenge more than one person but each challenge will cost you £5 for the challenger and the challenged

    6. Provide regular updates (preferable if you put your handicap & challenge in your signature)

    7. The winner is the one with the lowest handicap from the 2 of you as at Midnight Monday 11th September.

    8. Loser pays an additional £5 to the JustGiving site on or shortly after 12th September.

    Steve (ArnoldArmChewer) will be looking after this for us so if you have any questions please post them up here or PM Steve and he will instruct you accordingly.

    Please be prompt with any of payments, we don't want to be chasing as it takes up far too much of our already valuable time.

    Thank you

    Who up first
    Whats your current handicap fishy?
    Handicap Challenge: Papas1982 18.1 Vs Fish 18.0

  3. #3
    Tour Winner JT77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    I'm happy to enter again, sitting at 6.2 thanks
    Ping G400 10.5 Tour 65 x
    Ping G400 3 wood Tour 65 x
    Taylormade 2 iron Ctaper Stiff
    Mizuno JPX900 Tours Ctaper Stiff
    Mizuno T7 50,54,58 KBS V90
    Scotty Cameron Newport M1
    6.8

  4. #4
    Major Champion Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    19,088

    Re: Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Papas1982 View Post
    Whats your current handicap fishy?
    18.0
    Member of http://www.coventrygolf.co.uk/

    Hcp: 16.5

  5. #5
    Q-School Graduate
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oldbury, west mids
    Posts
    786

    Re: Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    Currently sitting at a nice round 20, if anyone fancies it.
    In the bag...

    Ping G Driver 12 degree
    Ping G 3 wood
    Ping G 3 and 4 hybrids
    Ping G series irons 5-9
    Ping G series wedges 50 and 60 degree
    Ping Anser putter


    Handicap: 23, 23.1, 23.2, 22.1, 19.3, 19.4, 19.5, 19.6, 19.7, 19.8,19.9, 20

    Handicap challenge:

    Vs Phil
    Vs Khamilion

    Halesowen golf club
    West Midlands

  6. #6
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    18.0
    18.1 for me.....

    fancy your chances?
    Handicap Challenge: Papas1982 18.1 Vs Fish 18.0

  7. #7
    Major Champion Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    19,088

    Re: Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Papas1982 View Post
    18.1 for me.....

    fancy your chances?
    Oh yes



    Everyone: Please see the JG site to see how I have presented this challenge, and don't forget the Gift Aid as your not getting anything in return
    Last edited by Fish; 13-Mar-2017 at 12:00.
    Member of http://www.coventrygolf.co.uk/

    Hcp: 16.5

  8. #8
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Oh yes



    Everyone: Please see the JG site to see how I have presented this challenge, and don't forget the Gift Aid as your not getting anything in return
    Done.

    Good luck.......
    Handicap Challenge: Papas1982 18.1 Vs Fish 18.0

  9. #9
    Global Moderator PhilTheFragger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Amersham Bucks
    Posts
    9,920

    Re: Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzatron View Post
    Currently sitting at a nice round 20, if anyone fancies it.
    Hey Bazz. im 19.4 game on ?
    Driver Callaway Epic
    5 Wood Callaway XR A Flex
    Hybrid Callaway Epic 3
    Hybrid 2 Callaway Epic 5
    Irons 5-PW Orka GS5 CTI Flatline 80A Graphite
    Wedges Callaway Mack Daddy2 52, 58 degree A-Flex
    Putter Ping Scottsdale Grayhawk 34 inch with Fatso 50 Grip
    Handicap 19.8 Whipsnade Park GC
    2017 Imurg Challenge: Me 12 : 22 Him

  10. #10
    Tour Rookie Dasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,050

    Re: Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

    I'm 19 looking for a fellow 19 to challenge
    2016: Started Playing->23.0
    2017: 22.7->14.4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Golf To Scrap Viewer Call-Ins On Rules Infringements

Golf's governing bodies have responded to the Lexi Thompson debacle in April

December 11, 2017

Shubhankar Sharma wins Joburg Open

Shubhankar Sharma of India held his nerve to win the weather-delayed Joburg Open at the Randpark Golf Club by three shots from South Africa’s Erik Van Rooyen.

December 11, 2017

Stricker and O’Hair win QBE Shootout

Steve Stricker and Sean O’Hair battled through cold and windy conditions to win the QBE Shootout at Tiburon GC in Florida by two shots from Irish pairing of Shane Lowry and Graeme McDowell.

December 11, 2017

Rory McIlroy To Keep Harry Diamond As Caddie In 2018

The four-time major winner will keep best mate Harry Diamond on the bag in 2018

December 8, 2017

Rory McIlroy’s Hectic 2018 Schedule

The four-time major winner has earmarked seven events to play before the Masters, and that's without the two WGCs...By Sam Tremlett

December 8, 2017