Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Major Champion

HFH official thread - Hankley Common 13th September

I've created this years Charity page with Justgiving, and the link is below. Please read the whole post before making a donation.

The initial donation is £30, but please note this is not a payment for the golf on the day. (The payment of £60 for golf and food will be payable in cash at Hankley Common on the day.)

The £30 is a donation, and is therefore eligible for Gift Aid. Please ensure you tick the gift aid box if you are eligible Donations are non refundable/transferable if you have to pull out

I would be gratefully if you would use the word 'donation' at the beginning of your message on the justgiving site, followed by your real full name and your forum name in brackets. Words such as deposit, golf payment etc, will mean gift aid may be withdrawn from your payment. Please see Robin's donation on the justgiving site when you visit the site. In the name box on the site, please put your forum name, rather than your real name, as this makes it easier for me to check who is playing on here.

Here is the link....it will also appear in mine and Robin's (Fish) signatures.

https://www.justgiving.com/GolfMonthlyForumHFH2017

Please use this thread to indicate if you would like to play and then please pay your donation ASAP. Early birds may be looked on more favourably when Monty the cat does the tee draw. Yes it is a shotgun start !

One guest per forum members to start with, but if you would like to bring more send me a pm, and I am sure I will be able to squeeze them in. Guests that played in last years event are automatically eligible to play again. Any doubts pm me, as I may miss any queries on this thread.

If you are not playing, then you may still contribute if you want to help. This site is also for anyone who is fundraising via bets/other donations, etc.

Details of the day are on the main HFH thread, but just to confirm we are playing at Hankley Common Golf Club on Wednesday 13th September 2017. It will be a shotgun start, start time to be advised, but probably 9.30. Bacon rolls and coffee on arrival, folowed by 18 holes individual and team stableford, followed by a three course lunch. As usual there will be an auction run by Mark Head, and then prize giving.

Let's make this one of the best HFH days the forum has run. One that would make our good friend Rick Garg (Rickg) proud of. Rick started the HFH Golf Monthly Forum HFH charity golf day back in 2010, and we are continuing them in his memory. The days have raised over £83,000 so far, through the fantastic support of this forum.

Rich
    www.blackmoorgolf.co.uk

Handicap 11.5

Cooden Beach Centenary Fourball Betterball champion with Smiffy.

Global Moderator PhilTheFragger's Avatar

Re: HFH official thread - Hankley Common 13th September

Guys can we keep the OTHER H4h Thread for general comments, and this one for any specific queries or questions ONLY

otherwise it gets lost in the volume

Thanks
    Last edited by PhilTheFragger; 11-Mar-2017 at 23:24.
    Driver Callaway Epic
    5 Wood Callaway XR A Flex
    Hybrid Callaway Epic 3
    Hybrid 2 Callaway Epic 5
    Irons 5-PW Orka GS5 CTI Flatline 80A Graphite
    Wedges Callaway Mack Daddy2 52, 58 degree A-Flex
    Putter Ping Scottsdale Grayhawk 34 inch with Fatso 50 Grip
    Handicap 19.8 Whipsnade Park GC
    2017 Imurg Challenge: Me 12 : 22 Him

Any specific questions or requests please don't hesitate to pm, if necessary, Rich or myself, where we will endeavour to get back to you asap.

Please, as requested and has been mainly followed so far, put your FULL name followed by your forum username in brackets with the word Donation at the start, this will help us greatly as the campaign rolls out as we then haven't got to confirm or ask for your personal details again.

Thank you 👍🏌️

Major Champion

Re: Help For Heroes 2017 Hankley Common 13th September

Quote Originally Posted by MendieGK View Post
    What's the deal with guests or people that played previously? I'd imagine I'll have 3 people that all want to play, they played West Hill in 2015.

thanks
    Anyone who would like to bring more than one guest, please drop me a pm. We have up to 100 spaces, so should be able accommodate everyone.
    www.blackmoorgolf.co.uk

Handicap 11.5

Head Pro

Thanks Rich, deposit paid 😉 😋
    In golf as in life it's the follow through that counts ........

http://www.beltonwoodsgolfclub.co.uk
    14.9 > 13.1> 12.8>12.9>13 >16.1>15.8>15.9

Journeyman Pro

Am I too late for this Fish Richard?
    Handicap 2014-2017 yo yo'in between 10.2 & 11

Quote Originally Posted by mashleyR7 View Post
    Am I too late for this Fish Richard?
    No, just get your £30 'donation' paid stating your username & real name please. Look at how the others have displayed there's.

Thanks

Please take a moment to read this thread please everyone, it's getting closer....

http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/sho...l-Vouchers-etc
    Member of http://www.coventrygolf.co.uk/

Hcp: 16.5

Major Champion

What have the following courses in common :

St Enodoc
    Swinley Forest
    Formby
    Notts
    Saunton East
    Berkshire Red
    Alwoodley
    West Sussex
    Royal Cinque Ports

Give up ? They are all ranked below Hankley Common in the latest Golf Monthly top 100 courses.

Don't miss your chance to play this beautiful course. There are about 20 spaces still available, so get your donation made to the justgiving site to secure your space. £30 plus gift aid if applicable, (£60 in cash on the day). If you want to play, but can't make the donation at the present time please drop me a pm and I will reserve your space. If you have previously contacted me and are not sure if I have reserved you a space, again drop me a pm. Don't take a chance of missing out playing the 34th ranked course in UK and Ireland.

This is also a chance for anyone playing Sunningdale and New Zealand to get another fix of heathland golf.

Any queries please ask on this thread.

Rich
    www.blackmoorgolf.co.uk

Handicap 11.5

Deposit paid.
    Titleist 910 D3 RIP x-stiff
    Titleist 915F 3W Rogue x-stiff

Mizuno H4 2i DG X100
    Mizuno MP53 3-PW DG X100

Cleveland CG15 DSG 52°, 58°
    Odyssey Sabretooth 33" with VIBE

Callaway Chrome Soft X Truvis Yellow/Black Footballs
    Titleist RC Cart Bag
    Under Armour Golf Shoes
    Garmin S1