Page 84 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1039
  1. #831
    Journeyman Pro anotherdouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,475

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    Glyn, thanks for sorting my request out:-

    "Two southern softies who tarty slice, in 3 layers of Berghaus, mean it'll be like taking candy from babies".

    Im not sure about merv swerve though, could be a dark horse.

    1 iron is being sharpened as we speak.
    Can't wait. Same offer as Davy ok for you

  2. #832
    Ryder Cup Winner
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central Scotland
    Posts
    11,939

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Cheers Glyn, £5 on its way. Tee times spot on

  3. #833
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    14,009

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdouble View Post
    Can't wait. Same offer as Davy ok for you
    I'm only playing saturday and sunday, Chris.

    Although my 2 round total may still give your 3 game score a run for its money....

  4. #834
    Money List Winner Papas1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    6,093

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    Glyn, thanks for sorting my request out:-

    "Two southern softies who tarty slice, in 3 layers of Berghaus, mean it'll be like taking candy from babies".

    Im not sure about merv swerve though, could be a dark horse.

    1 iron is being sharpened as we speak.
    Make sure you’ve got nice thick socks on mate!

    Might treat myself to a nice 64 wedge as im not sure I can fit a bucket and spade in me bag. 😭
    My own H4H. Challenge. Get to 16 or pop £20in the pot.

  5. #835
    Journeyman Pro anotherdouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,475

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    I'm only playing saturday and sunday, Chris.

    Although my 2 round total may still give your 3 game score a run for its money....
    We keep it for just the 2 rounds then pete

  6. #836
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    14,009

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Papas1982 View Post
    Make sure you’ve got nice thick socks on mate!

    Might treat myself to a nice 64 wedge as im not sure I can fit a bucket and spade in me bag. 
    Ouch, I knew that would come to bite me back....

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdouble View Post
    We keep it for just the 2 rounds then pete
    Yep, up for that Chris, Papas also?

    £10 in each winner takes all for the two stableford rounds total?

  7. #837
    Journeyman Pro anotherdouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,475

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    Ouch, I knew that would come to bite me back....



    Yep, up for that Chris, Papas also?

    £10 in each winner takes all for the two stableford rounds total?
    Good for me

  8. #838
    Ryder Cup Winner Liverbirdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    14,009

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdouble View Post
    Good for me
    The offer is for merv, as well, we can then have the shoot out on the Sunday together.

  9. #839
    Journeyman Pro anotherdouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,475

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post
    The offer is for merv, as well, we can then have the shoot out on the Sunday together.

  10. #840
    Money List Winner Papas1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    6,093

    Re: Golf Monthly Top 100 No. 1....... Turnberry March 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbirdie View Post

    Yep, up for that Chris, Papas also?

    £10 in each winner takes all for the two stableford rounds total?
    Works for me gents!
    My own H4H. Challenge. Get to 16 or pop £20in the pot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

54 Common Golf Questions You Asked Google… Answered

Here we take a look at some of the most common golf questions asked on Google using their auto-correct system

June 22, 2018

Greg Norman Poses Nude For ESPN Body Issue

The Great White Shark has got his kit off for ESPN's Body Issue

June 22, 2018

What Tour Players Splash Their Cash On

With millions in the bank, what do pro golfers spend their money on?

June 21, 2018

Play in the BMW Golf Cup International at Woburn

Golf Monthly readers are being offered the exclusive opportunity to play in the Regional Final for the BMW Golf Cup International over the superb Marquess Course at Woburn with a chance to go on and compete in the National and World Finals in St Andrews and Mexico.

June 21, 2018