Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: New quilt required.

If the quilt was such a massive saving why not buy it and stitch up the tear? After all, it's going to be inside a quilt cover and nobody will see it

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by drive4show View Post
    If the quilt was such a massive saving why not buy it and stitch up the tear? After all, it's going to be inside a quilt cover and nobody will see it
    I went down town the other day to do just that, Missis T said she could stitch it then put a piece from our old quilt stitched over that. Got it out in the shop and there was flippin feathers everywhere, I thought sod that. So for the sake of 30odd quid ave brought a brand spanker, And it's just come. Whoop whoop.

I just purchased a Hungarian goose down duvets feathered stitch. 13.5 tog, cost me about £50 for every last bit of it. The duvet is great, very light yet warm.
    Last edited by PhilTheFragger; 03-Jul-2017 at 19:56.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Blunt View Post
    I just purchased a Hungarian goose down duvets feathered stitch. 13.5 tog, cost me about £50 for every last bit of it. The duvet is great, very light yet warm.

Welcome me to the forum Emily👍
    Last edited by PhilTheFragger; 03-Jul-2017 at 19:56.

Challenge Tour Pro

It only took me until near the end of the 2nd page to realise the date of the thread. I see spam comes with some quilts.