Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in Munich View Post
    Her reaction; or the aide's reaction? And as I said earlier, if that's the best that Nicky Morgan can bring to the debate then Theresa May has made the correct decision in excluding her from the process in my opinion.

And I suspect your real point was another cheap shot at the Brexit process.
    Well you might suspect that but you'd be wrong.
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

And last medal of the year (Oct) saw me play to handicap but CSS was +1 so that was me down 0.2 from 8.3 to 8.1

Job done

Quote Originally Posted by SocketRocket View Post
    It's neither funny or true. Well unless you have your good things about Brexit/Tory filter on.
    Which bits of it are not true then?

I need to know as I am clearly being misled by elements of the MSM

And last medal of the year (Oct) saw me play to handicap but CSS was +1 so that was me down 0.2 from 8.3 to 8.1

Job done

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post

The whole thing is full of untruths and gross exaggerations. Just take the first line that Brexit will lead to an impoverished UK, do you honestly believe we will become impoverished?
    Last edited by SocketRocket; 13-Dec-2016 at 22:11.
    Play it cool Trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post

Bearing in mind your previous comments about Tory leaders, over a few years, would you really be quite so obviously hyperactive in this thread? Honestly, with your very obvious anti-Tory position in so many threads I think the only person with an issue is you.

You are are making a mountain out of a mole hill over ... what? Pants? Really?

The media have long since moved on over far more important issues, even though they will trivialise those for their 15 minutes of fame.

Leathers pants?! Is that the best you can do to highlight issues within the Conservative Party. Grow up and move on to real issues!
    Give it big humpties

Nope she is not! I've just caught the back end of PMQ and she was asked about our overseas aid budget doubling to 14 BILLION, and there is a short fall of 2 BILLION to help our own OAP.s and charity should begin at home. She dismissed this saying we should be patting ourselves of the back for supporting the less well off overseas. She just doesn't get it does she? She needs to have a look at why we voted for BREXIT! Charity begins at home FULL STOP you stupid idiot. She's missed a bit opportunity to make a great statement to appease the BREXITIERS and missed it. I fear for the future discussions. If Nige see this on TV he'll put his jacket back on (I hope) and get ready to run the country under UKIP.
    In My Bag
    Driver - Adams Superspeed 10.5 deg
    Hybrid - Adam Superspeed
    Irons - Cleveland CG16
    Putter - Yes Sandy or some other one that wrecks my score.
    Balls - Nike PD Soft. Until I've lost them all.

Overseas aid has nothing to do with Brexit.

Overseas aid should continue. But it is appropriate to challenge it going to places with Space Programmes, Missile Programmes and corrupt regimes who steal most of it before it gets to the needy,
    A bit Old School, Taylor Made Woods & Ping Irons! Jetspeeds and i25s
    Scotty flat stick
    Somedays they behave, others less so!
    SLDR sitting in the garage to remind the driver, "he can be replaced!"

Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    Overseas aid has nothing to do with Brexit.

Overseas aid should continue. But it is appropriate to challenge it going to places with Space Programmes, Missile Programmes and corrupt regimes who steal most of it before it gets to the needy,
    No but it needs to be used with care and not squandered to questionable projects abroad when we have such shortfalls in things like Social Care
    Play it cool Trigger!

In common with Bozza she strikes me as someone who's been promoted into a position well beyond their very ordinary abilities.

She appears to believe that because she holds the office then she is in control and in charge.

However for me the body language betrays her and exposes her as being well out of her depth.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDee View Post
    In common with Bozza she strikes me as someone who's been promoted into a position well beyond their very ordinary abilities.

She appears to believe that because she holds the office then she is in control and in charge.

However for me the body language betrays her and exposes her as being well out of her depth.
    I have to agree. Though I wish her well as I do not see an alternative I would prefer.

Job done

When she was promoted it smelt a bit fishy. All the big boys backing out leaving her as the only candidate. They obviously did not want to be involved with the very tricky Brexit negotiations and hung her out to dry. She does not come over well and does not appear to know what the hell is going on. We need to get on with this Brexit stuff and fire the first salvo on Christmas Eve, catching everyone on the back foot and making them panic and work over Christmas, LOL! Whilst sitting back and enjoying the turkey dinner and being ready with the next move. Well that's what I'd do.
    In My Bag
    Driver - Adams Superspeed 10.5 deg
    Hybrid - Adam Superspeed
    Irons - Cleveland CG16
    Putter - Yes Sandy or some other one that wrecks my score.
    Balls - Nike PD Soft. Until I've lost them all.