Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Money List Winner

Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

Completely work unsafe. Lots of rude words.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
    Trousergate could only have happened between women.
    Nonsense. It only happened because TM is a woman but she gets plenty of the same from other sources. Like when she met Nicola Sturgeon and most of the coverage was about their shoes.

Ken Clarke was known for his Hush Puppies, Boris Johnson for looking a mess. It is not an exclusive thing for women and their clothes to be highlighted but it is pretty poor for one female mp to have highlighted this when she would have been aware of the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Khan View Post
    Completely work unsafe. Lots of rude words.

Thats about as funny as a sack of Arse Holes
    Play it cool Trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    In respect of Trousergate the point is that (I agree) that it is totally irrelevant - but what I (and others) are asking asking about is more TMs reaction - it has been rather petulant and childish (how today's Times described it). As has her rather heavy-handed reaction to 'leaks' - which of course has been 'leaked'.
    Was it TM's reaction, or is an overzealous aide plus spin from the media? I don't know either way and don't really care. Is she doing a good job? Brexit aside, which so many people have so many expectations for, I'm a tad disappointed.

She was my first choice, and I was pleased when she got the job but I'm a little underwhelmed by the governments performance.

That said, Corbyn, Farron or Sturgeon? Definitely not the first two! I don't like Sturgeon's politics but she's a damn fine politician.
    Give it big humpties

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Was it TM's reaction, or is an overzealous aide plus spin from the media? I don't know either way and don't really care. Is she doing a good job? Brexit aside, which so many people have so many expectations for, I'm a tad disappointed.

She was my first choice, and I was pleased when she got the job but I'm a little underwhelmed by the governments performance.

That said, Corbyn, Farron or Sturgeon? Definitely not the first two! I don't like Sturgeon's politics but she's a damn fine politician.
    Dont care for her, her politics or anything to do with her. She Scottish, and since she and her cohorts want to be rid of the Union I want her to have nothing to do with anything British or English.
    Forever trying.

Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SocketRocket View Post
    Yes she has got what it takes and is doing a good job. You seem to be struggling with the fact that she is not sending you an hourly update on Brexit plans but all will be revealed in the fullness of time.
    On Brexit - as you seem to be fixated by my fixation with a Brexit Plan (btw - when I talk about a Plan I am NOT talking about what the government want to achieve - that is not a plan - these are objectives). Anyway. My point is that she is saying almost nothing about Brexit, and into that silence come various ministers and she slaps them down or puts out rebuttals to what they have said. That doesn't seem a very clever way of laying out objectives for Brexit.
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

And last medal of the year (Oct) saw me play to handicap but CSS was +1 so that was me down 0.2 from 8.3 to 8.1

Job done

Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkermagnet View Post
    Dont care for her, her politics or anything to do with her. She Scottish, and since she and her cohorts want to be rid of the Union I want her to have nothing to do with anything British or English.
    Except that when she talks about a separate Brexit deal for Scotland she is constantly reminded that Scotland is part of the UK and that the UK voted to Remain. And not quite sure what her being Scottish has to do with the price of eggs.
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

And last medal of the year (Oct) saw me play to handicap but CSS was +1 so that was me down 0.2 from 8.3 to 8.1

Job done

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    On Brexit - as you seem to be fixated by my fixation with a Brexit Plan (btw - when I talk about a Plan I am NOT talking about what the government want to achieve - that is not a plan - these are objectives). Anyway. My point is that she is saying almost nothing about Brexit, and into that silence come various ministers and she slaps them down or puts out rebuttals to what they have said. That doesn't seem a very clever way of laying out objectives for Brexit.
    Ministers accept enhanced salaries and must accept certain ways of working with collective responsibility. They can rightly expect to be disciplined if they go rolling around like loose cannons.
    Play it cool Trigger!