Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147
Results 1,461 to 1,464 of 1464
    Tour Winner

Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    I am reflecting the opinions of others who seem to know of such things - personally I haven't a clue whether it worked or not and quite frankly don't care. But some people clearly do.
    Im interested to know in what way you directly commentating on what the PM and First Lady were wearing is "reflecting opinions of others" ?

Equally as interested to know that whatever size slit her dress had on the back had to do with whether she is up to the job or not (given that's the question you pose in this thread)?

I know that is your usual get out of jail phrase but doesn't seem to fit here
    H'cap = 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by Doon frae Troon View Post

I learned years ago never to comment on woman's apparel.

Exactly... If you've nothing positive to say you just smile and keep schtum...
    On an adventure 'til dementia...

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    I am reflecting the opinions of others who seem to know of such things - personally I haven't a clue whether it worked or not and quite frankly don't care. But some people clearly do.

Once again its the "not I guv" defence, someone else said and I'm just posting other people's views.

Insults and runs away.
    H4H Handicap Challenge v backwoodsman start HC 20H4H Challenge v Khamelionwww.therebutnotthere.org.uk

Trump does a complete about turn on his Sun interview. HM obviously threatened to turn the corgis on him.
    H4H Handicap Challenge v backwoodsman start HC 20H4H Challenge v Khamelionwww.therebutnotthere.org.uk