Page 42 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1305
  1. #411
    Money List Winner Old Skier's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Instow - play in North Devon
    Posts
    5,856

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doon frae Troon View Post
    The whole country knows that reducing the immigration figure to that level is impossible..................but she still repeats it despite what we hear are robust warnings from her cabinet
    Most folk do not like being taken for mugs, it could be her downfall.
    Expectations and capabilities- just like golfers.

  2. #412
    Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    18,680

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Honesty from The Supreme Leader on Brexit Negotiations

    If we fail, the consequences for Britain and for the economic security of ordinary working people will be dire. If we succeed, the opportunities ahead of us are great.

    I'm wondering what failure looks like - because the bottom line is No Deal and so that must rank as a failure?

    Blucialism

    A stronger, fairer, more prosperous Britain that works for everyone, not just a privileged few.

    We'll see...
    to infinity and beyond...

    ...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

    And last medal of the year (Oct) saw me play to handicap but CSS was +1 so that was me down 0.2 from 8.3 to 8.1

    Job done

  3. #413
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    eastbourne downs
    Posts
    288

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    a bit rich from you socket

  4. #414
    Ryder Cup Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    S W Scotland
    Posts
    14,467

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Superb idea, I can really see this working.
    Well done The Supreme Leader.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7744176.html

  5. #415
    Money List Winner Old Skier's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Instow - play in North Devon
    Posts
    5,856

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doon frae Troon View Post
    Superb idea, I can really see this working.
    Well done The Supreme Leader.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7744176.html
    Silly boy

  6. #416
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,805

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doon frae Troon View Post
    Superb idea, I can really see this working.
    Well done The Supreme Leader.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7744176.html
    Probably a bit of artistic license with the headline. But make no mistake, for a party that champions personal freedom and minimal government intervention, this is yet another nasty policy that the tories will sneak in on the quiet, aided by the right wing press whose job it is to try and maintain a panic in middle England, that will allow the government to effectively snoop on everything you do. Or perhaps I am just paranoid. But that doesn't mean that they are not after me.

  7. #417
    Ryder Cup Winner SocketRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,598

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Khan View Post
    Probably a bit of artistic license with the headline. But make no mistake, for a party that champions personal freedom and minimal government intervention, this is yet another nasty policy that the tories will sneak in on the quiet, aided by the right wing press whose job it is to try and maintain a panic in middle England, that will allow the government to effectively snoop on everything you do. Or perhaps I am just paranoid. But that doesn't mean that they are not after me.
    You must try harder. That is pathetic, it really is
    Play it cool Trigger!

  8. #418
    Ryder Cup Winner SocketRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,598

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by shagster View Post
    a bit rich from you socket
    It's normal practice when commenting on someones previous post to quote it, that way we can understand what you are referring to and comprehend the context of your post. Just like I have here.
    Play it cool Trigger!

  9. #419
    Ryder Cup Winner SocketRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,598

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    Honesty from The Supreme Leader on Brexit Negotiations

    If we fail, the consequences for Britain and for the economic security of ordinary working people will be dire. If we succeed, the opportunities ahead of us are great.

    I'm wondering what failure looks like - because the bottom line is No Deal and so that must rank as a failure?

    Blucialism

    A stronger, fairer, more prosperous Britain that works for everyone, not just a privileged few.

    We'll see...
    Pasteur may have been able to help you
    Play it cool Trigger!

  10. #420
    Tour Winner JohnnyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    3,220

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Sorry haven't read the thread but there's one thing we can be sure of. She's strong and stable...have I got that right?

    Oh and will only participate in stage managed appearances as she's afraid to drop a clanger that might expose the Central Office spin about her as being nothing but utter rubbish.

    In my view has all the personality and charisma of a blob of chewing gum stuck to the pavement.
    Last edited by JohnnyDee; 19-May-2017 at 22:30.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Bubba Watson Q&A: Ive Never Had A Lesson

Joel Tadman caught up with Bubba Watson ahead of last year's Open, it made for a fascinating insight into the mind of the colourful two-time Masters champion

June 25, 2018

Wayne Riley: An Ode To The Game Of Golf

Those on the outside often question our sanity, but it is safe to say that nothing can come close to the grand old game. They dont know what they are missing out on...

June 25, 2018

Bryson DeChambeau Compass Use Being Investigated

The Golfing Scientist was seen using a compass at the Travelers Championship

June 25, 2018

Hosung Choi: The Man With The Viral Golf Swing

Hosung Choi sent social media wild this weekend whilst in contention at the Korean Open

June 25, 2018

Matt Wallace Whats In The Bag?

What clubs did Matt Wallace use to win his third European Tour title in Germany?

June 25, 2018