Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 849
  1. #411
    Tour Winner Old Skier's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Instow - play in North Devon
    Posts
    4,557

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doon frae Troon View Post
    The whole country knows that reducing the immigration figure to that level is impossible..................but she still repeats it despite what we hear are robust warnings from her cabinet
    Most folk do not like being taken for mugs, it could be her downfall.
    Expectations and capabilities- just like golfers.

  2. #412
    Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,432

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Honesty from The Supreme Leader on Brexit Negotiations

    If we fail, the consequences for Britain and for the economic security of ordinary working people will be dire. If we succeed, the opportunities ahead of us are great.

    I'm wondering what failure looks like - because the bottom line is No Deal and so that must rank as a failure?

    Blucialism

    A stronger, fairer, more prosperous Britain that works for everyone, not just a privileged few.

    We'll see...
    to infinity and beyond...

    ...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

  3. #413
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    eastbourne downs
    Posts
    272

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    a bit rich from you socket

  4. #414
    Ryder Cup Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    S W Scotland
    Posts
    13,181

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Superb idea, I can really see this working.
    Well done The Supreme Leader.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7744176.html

  5. #415
    Tour Winner Old Skier's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Instow - play in North Devon
    Posts
    4,557

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doon frae Troon View Post
    Superb idea, I can really see this working.
    Well done The Supreme Leader.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7744176.html
    Silly boy

  6. #416
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,085

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doon frae Troon View Post
    Superb idea, I can really see this working.
    Well done The Supreme Leader.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7744176.html
    Probably a bit of artistic license with the headline. But make no mistake, for a party that champions personal freedom and minimal government intervention, this is yet another nasty policy that the tories will sneak in on the quiet, aided by the right wing press whose job it is to try and maintain a panic in middle England, that will allow the government to effectively snoop on everything you do. Or perhaps I am just paranoid. But that doesn't mean that they are not after me.

  7. #417
    Ryder Cup Winner SocketRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,192

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Khan View Post
    Probably a bit of artistic license with the headline. But make no mistake, for a party that champions personal freedom and minimal government intervention, this is yet another nasty policy that the tories will sneak in on the quiet, aided by the right wing press whose job it is to try and maintain a panic in middle England, that will allow the government to effectively snoop on everything you do. Or perhaps I am just paranoid. But that doesn't mean that they are not after me.
    You must try harder. That is pathetic, it really is
    Play it cool Trigger!

  8. #418
    Ryder Cup Winner SocketRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,192

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by shagster View Post
    a bit rich from you socket
    It's normal practice when commenting on someones previous post to quote it, that way we can understand what you are referring to and comprehend the context of your post. Just like I have here.
    Play it cool Trigger!

  9. #419
    Ryder Cup Winner SocketRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,192

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    Honesty from The Supreme Leader on Brexit Negotiations

    If we fail, the consequences for Britain and for the economic security of ordinary working people will be dire. If we succeed, the opportunities ahead of us are great.

    I'm wondering what failure looks like - because the bottom line is No Deal and so that must rank as a failure?

    Blucialism

    A stronger, fairer, more prosperous Britain that works for everyone, not just a privileged few.

    We'll see...
    Pasteur may have been able to help you
    Play it cool Trigger!

  10. #420
    Tour Winner JohnnyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    3,019

    Re: Theresa May - Not up to the Job of PM?

    Sorry haven't read the thread but there's one thing we can be sure of. She's strong and stable...have I got that right?

    Oh and will only participate in stage managed appearances as she's afraid to drop a clanger that might expose the Central Office spin about her as being nothing but utter rubbish.

    In my view has all the personality and charisma of a blob of chewing gum stuck to the pavement.
    Last edited by JohnnyDee; 19-May-2017 at 22:30.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Branden Grace Shoots First Ever 62 In A Major

The South African shot 62 at Royal Birkdale in the Open 2017 to become the first man ever to shoot 62 in a major championship

July 22, 2017

The Open 2017 Weather Forecast

We take a look at the Open Championship weather forecast at Royal Birkdale in Southport

July 22, 2017

The Open 2017 Championship Leaderboard

The last time The Open was at Royal Birkdale was in 2008, when Padraig Harrington won, check out the latest scores for The Open 2017 below

July 22, 2017

The Open Tee Times 2017: Third Round

Here are the tee times for round three of the 146th Open Championship at Royal Birkdale

July 21, 2017

Open Championship Golf Betting Tips

Finally it is the week you have all been waiting for, its the Open Championship and its at Royal Birkdale near Southport in the north west of England, check out who we have picked to do well with these Open Championship Golf Betting Tips

July 21, 2017