Page 732 of 755 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 7549

Thread: Article 50

Ryder Cup Winner

Re: Article 50

Quote Originally Posted by Old Skier View Post
    But you don't want better together so, as normal, your posts are more to do with the rants of someone unable to get his own little way.

Better together, you don't even know what countries make up the UK.
    As you well know in 2014 I wanted Devo Max where Scotland stayed in the UK and EU.

Forced for choice I would now prefer staying in the EU and leaving the UK as Scotland's best option.

The UK has been totally mismanaged for the last five years, a bit of a basket case really.
    I am dreading the outcome of the EU talks and the effect it will have on the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Doon frae Troon View Post

I am dreading the outcome of the EU talks and the effect it will have on the UK.

Couldn't agree more...
    Can only see one outcome at present...
    That we'll be stuck with staying in....
    On an adventure 'til dementia...

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSteve View Post
    Couldn't agree more...
    Can only see one outcome at present...
    That we'll be stuck with staying in....
    Not sure that would do any party any good in the next GE

Quote Originally Posted by maxfli65 View Post
    Not sure where you're going but it sounds like you're saying the EU guys you kick about with think it's great UK is leaving EU?
    Having spoken with my Portuguese neighbour this morning he reminded me that I won't find too many Greeks that'll speak well of the EU... At work, with most of the chaps next door being from Greece probably explains there antipathy to the EU...

EU people are everywhere and much needed up here, 2 Polish shops in Oban alone. Not at the levels England has but a good proportion of the contractors I employ are poles and czechs, few swedes, even get Canadians too! Work with a Finn manager too. Integrate well enough and some having taken UK citizenship.
    Having returned grandson home, yesterday, ready for return to school... Where he now lives, there's and Aldi at one end, a Tesco at the other with everything else in between being European/continental foodmarts... Probably numbering the best part of two dozen... Oban's got some catching up to do...

Hope the excellent sea food restaurant is still there... One of my best eats out ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Old Skier View Post
    Not sure that would do any party any good in the next GE
    Probably not...
    But with UKIP having now all but imploded I don't suppose they'll be overly concerned...

Ryder Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSteve View Post
    Probably not...
    But with UKIP having now all but imploded I don't suppose they'll be overly concerned...
    Have you not noticed that UKIP supporters have all reverted back to their Tory roots.

Have you not noticed that UKIP supporters have all reverted back to their Tory roots.

Can't say I rub shoulders with too many tory boys or girls...

But from those that I do, I'd be saying Hezza speaks for them, in the main...

Funny how it was a huge Labour yes vote that sealed the deal. So does that make Labour supporters closet UKIP supporters.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    Blimey... would have though a cursory look at their output would be clear enough..... but examples of that are ignored by you lot.

And I love the assertion that taking money is ok if it is only a small percentage of their outrageous budget.... Good luck with that argument when you tell your wife you only had "one affair!"
    Weirdly enough someone saying that their output does not always tally with The Telegraphs does not count as proof. And I love the fact that people think that a relatively minute amount of money they got as a grant in areas that have nothing to do with editorial policy will mean that their news output is obviously biased. Paranoia or desperation?
    Tinkety tonk old fruit, and down with the Nazis.

Money List Winner

Warning, very very sweary.

Tinkety tonk old fruit, and down with the Nazis.