Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Re: TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
    Watched Strike, but maybe it was me, found the character names a bit confusing.
    Not sure if I stick with it
    I saw it through to the end. Not brilliant but decent and worth another series. I liked the characters, particularly the two leads.

Finished Narcos 3 and thought it was the best one yet. Just finished Power and that's ended on a will they won't be blasted to smithereens .

Anyone who thinks the Beeb is incapable of top drawer drama should check out Doctor Foster...
    On an adventure 'til dementia...

Assistant Pro

Agreed I'd had enough of narcos after 2, but 3 is a far more interesting story for me.

Tin star is out tonight so next on list, dr foster new series has started one for the wife.

QUOTE=wrighty1874;1743434]Finished Narcos 3 and thought it was the best one yet. Just finished Power and that's ended on a will they won't be blasted to smithereens .[/QUOTE]
    Handicap 2015: Restarted August :-) 3 cards 12.0
    2016: 12.0 > 8.1
    2017: 8.1 > 7.?

Medal Winner

Quote Originally Posted by wrighty1874 View Post
    Finished Narcos 3 and thought it was the best one yet. Just finished Power and that's ended on a will they won't be blasted to smithereens .
    Power has been one of my favourite series, i have binged watched all 3 seasons this year after stumbling across it on Netflix.

Watched the first episode of Doctor Foster last night, bit daft really, woman breaks into ex's house (ok the door was open), goes to his wedding party, then half the town and her friends are there. Really odd story which was just a tad too far fetched.
    2016 handicap 15.16.15.14.15.14.132017 handicap 13.12.13.12 https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/martyn-vaughan3

Just watched some episodes of Rising Damp. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it.
    In the bag :

Callaway Warbird + golf balls

H/C 22

Playing at East Horton in Hampshire.

Assistant Pro

Guess she really cannot trust her so called friends, I'm not going and the first person she sees is her work colleague, I guess it needed to start somewhere.

It can only get better, hitting tin star soon

Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    Watched the first episode of Doctor Foster last night, bit daft really, woman breaks into ex's house (ok the door was open), goes to his wedding party, then half the town and her friends are there. Really odd story which was just a tad too far fetched.
    Handicap 2015: Restarted August :-) 3 cards 12.0
    2016: 12.0 > 8.1
    2017: 8.1 > 7.?

Really struggling to find anything of any merit to watch, gave Tin Star a go last night but didn't make it to the end of the 1st episode, I was suicidal with boredom!

Just cancelled my NowTV entertainment package as we've watched everything we liked and there's nothing that new on the horizon. Really missing the broken Firestick as can't access Netflix to watch Suits and a couple of other things we had on the go so will remedy that tomorrow hopefully.

I need to find something to watch or I'll have to talk to HID's

What would be handy, is, when you all mention a decent programme, can you put what you're watching it on/through in brackets afterwards, such as Suits (Netflix)

Regularly forget that we have Netflix but when we do we are ploughing through Luther, Designated Survivor, House of Cards and Suits, all great stuff.