Page 1079 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 795799791029106910771078107910801081108911291179 ... LastLast
Results 10,781 to 10,790 of 11913
    Money List Winner

Re: And, we're off.....2016/17

Quote Originally Posted by clubchamp98 View Post
    what I said was he should have one reserve team player to play in defence with some pace instead of Lucas.
    He totally exposed the Young players in the cup to many changes he surrendered a place in the cup final.
    One or two tops is not going to upset the team.
    Klopps way of playing is good with a full team but has no plan B for when we are down with injuries.
    We have lost to many games we should have won.
    His post Mach comments are bizarre " pitch to dry " really.
    This is exactly what you said

It's the same players making the same mistakes all season but apart from Lucas they are first team regulars.
    Klopp put all his eggs in one basket last year in the Europa final when this went tits up we could not attract top players I.e. No CL .
    The way we are going now I can see the same thing happening again.
    Klopp is the Manager if the players don't do as he says for set pieces play some of the reserves who WILL.
    Thats why I think he is responsible after all he is the Manager buck stops at the top.
    Looking back at the injuries and how the squad was in January I thought playing the kids was the right thing to do. It was the 4th round not the demo's so he's hardly surrendered a place in the cup final.

Let's be brutally honest here, that squad is not strong enough to cope with a season. Injuries happen to every side and whilst the other teams can still put a decent side together we can't and that's not the fault of Klopp.

He's given the young lads a go and you've criticized him. I really don't know what you expect from him and that team?

No wonder we get called delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post

Looking back at the injuries and how the squad was in January I thought playing the kids was the right thing to do. It was the 4th round not the demo's so he's hardly surrendered a place in the cup final.

Let's be brutally honest here, that squad is not strong enough to cope with a season. Injuries happen to every side and whilst the other teams can still put a decent side together we can't and that's not the fault of Klopp.

He's given the young lads a go and you've criticized him. I really don't know what you expect from him and that team?

Who calls you delusional mate, way out of order that

Q-School Graduate

You are entitled to YOUR opinion mine is different .
    As I have said I don't like him or his methods .
    We should be able to see a game out (Palace ) when we go one up.
    Southampton game Sturridge is warming the bench for 70 mins it was so poor.
    Can and Loukas at home Llalana on bench for 70 mins ?
    The one man ( Sturidge)who can beat someone and score when they sit with two banks of four is on the bench.
    If he is on the bench he should be fit to play.
    I just don't rate him what can I say!!!?
    If you can't get past the fourth round you will not win the cup.

Money List Winner

You are entitled to YOUR opinion mine is different .
    As I have said I don't like him or his methods .
    We should be able to see a game out (Palace ) when we go one up.
    Southampton game Sturridge is warming the bench for 70 mins it was so poor.
    Can and Loukas at home Llalana on bench for 70 mins ?
    The one man ( Sturidge)who can beat someone and score when they sit with two banks of four is on the bench.
    If he is on the bench he should be fit to play.
    I just don't rate him what can I say!!!?
    If you can't get past the fourth round you will not win the cup.
    I don't have a problem with your opinion, I'm just trying to understand what you expected from him and that squad?

You've obviously seen enough to write him off after 18months with a very average squad.

I agree the defending has been woeful at times but it's mainly down to individual errors, like the 2 against palace from Lovren,as opposed to coaching.

Who would have instead of him?
    Last edited by Stuart_C; 10-May-2017 at 18:31.

I don't have a problem with your opinion, I'm just trying to understand what you expected from him and that squad?

You've obviously seen enough to write him off after 18months with a very average squad.

I agree the defending has been woeful at times but it's mainly down to individual errors, like the 2 against palace from Lovren,as opposed to coaching.

Who would have instead of him?
    What do you put down to struggling against the lesser teams down to?
    That's not the squad.
    Poor tactics?

Money List Winner

Well that's made it very interesting in Madrid, very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Well that's made it very interesting in Madrid, very interesting
    Hasn't it just.
    Still fancy Real tho.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Pin-seeker View Post
    Hasn't it just.
    Still fancy Real tho.
    Watched Juve last night and they looked really well balanced between having to defend and attack. They were saying that Real Madrid will turn them over In The final. Two things spring to mind.
    1, will they even get there.
    2, if they play like they are doing at the moment, they won't turn Juve over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Watched Juve last night and they looked really well balanced between having to defend and attack. They were saying that Real Madrid will turn them over In The final. Two things spring to mind.
    1, will they even get there.
    2, if they play like they are doing at the moment, they won't turn Juve over.
    I backed Chelsea to win Prem,Real to win CL double.
    IF they get to the final I think I'll be having a few quid on Juve.

Q-School Graduate

Loving the ref booking the wavers of imaginary cards after every tackle. Wish they'd do it here.