Page 1057 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 575579571007104710551056105710581059106711071157 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,570 of 11913

Re: And, we're off.....2016/17

Quote Originally Posted by Pin-seeker View Post
    I can't see the top for changing now.
    Maybe City & Liverpool could swap places.
    Yeah probably. Manu have the Europa cup to deal with too.
    COYS

It's now May and still no word from Wenger on his future, which we were told be would be made annouced "shortly" in March.

It's become too much about one person at the club, and that isn't healthy for any situation in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post
    It's not just about scoring goals, it's the all round performance's.

I'm talking this season but I Don't know, tell me?
    Your point falls rather flat, you're trying to criticise the PL current leading goalscorer for not scoring more

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jp5 View Post
    It's now May and still no word from Wenger on his future, which we were told be would be made annouced "shortly" in March.

It's become too much about one person at the club, and that isn't healthy for any situation in life.
    I honestly think the reason nothing has been said is because he is staying and he doesn't want any.backlash whilst still playing matches especially now with cup final approaching

I'm only repeating what I'm reading and hearing. Any footballer that is "valued at 70-100m" must be world class?

I'm not down on him, I just have a view that he never turns up against the big boys, goes missing, and isn't as good as he's made out to be. I'm not letting my dislike of them cloud my judgement.

Don't be getting excited dear
    He's definitely twice as good as Andy Carol. 😘

Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    He's obsessed mate, I think he's a closet blue
    It's because Stu knows that with him in their team this could have been "their year". He scores against all the teams, and more, that his lads can't score against😂. It's envy, ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by jp5 View Post

He's staying mate, there's no way he's going to walk away leaving you and finishing in 6th, he'll want to leave on better terms imo.

If that happens it will be very interesting to see who stays and who goes, voluntarily or pushed!

Especially players like Ozil who have said on record he'll go if Wenger goes, so by the same token he'll stay if Arsene stays, which going by his last passenger outing, will be detrimental to the future imo.

A big clear out from the bottom to the top is required and with some good signings and assurances you just might hang on to Sanchez, if not your DOOMED, doomed I tell thee 😜😂

Tottenham fans were singing that they wanted Wenger to stay. Other top PL clubs will be thinking the same. That says it all to me. With Wenger in charge still Arsenal will remain a nearly team but non threatening. The fact that he is dictating to the board says how weak they must be imo.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Cobra Baffler 5w, Nike Covert Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Q-School Graduate

I never seen the game, I've only seen the highlights on MOTD and I didn't see him on the field.

Then I realised who the opponents where and he must've done his Houdini trick

Definitely not obsessed just conscious
    Danny Murphy got it right for me.
    He scores goals against lower teams because he gets more service as the rest of his team play with more space.
    Against the top teams he gets less chances as the opposition gives his team mates less time and space.
    Murphy highlighted this very well on motd last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    He's staying mate, there's no way he's going to walk away leaving you and finishing in 6th, he'll want to leave on better terms imo.

If that happens it will be very interesting to see who stays and who goes, voluntarily or pushed!

Especially players like Ozil who have said on record he'll go if Wenger goes, so by the same token he'll stay if Arsene stays, which going by his last passenger outing, will be detrimental to the future imo.

A big clear out from the bottom to the top is required and with some good signings and assurances you just might hang on to Sanchez, if not your DOOMED, doomed I tell thee 😜😂
    I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez and Ozil left in the Summer. One or both of those guys are responsible for unrest at the club and the truth will come out one day when Wenger is at liberty to speak.

No player is bigger than the club and if Ferguson or Mourinho would have been at the club then we would have known all about it by now. Wenger doesn't work that way and will ease the player(s) quietly out when the time is right.

Besides, outing someone like Sanchez or Ozil now for being disruptive influences will affect sell on values. This is how I see it anyhow, IMO a lot going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to.