Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Challenge Tour Pro

Re: 4 Man Team - Manchester GC 9th October

We came 4th last year and received £30, maybe £50 for us. I will let you know when I receive something.

It’s was a great days golfing, thanks for the company fella’s. I think we had one hole where we only got 2 points and a couple more where we only picked up 3 so there was plenty of oppertunity for more points.
    Last edited by Cheifi0; 09-Oct-2017 at 18:25.

2015 Handicap: 19.1,19.3,17.7,15.8, 14.9, 14.3, 12.6, 13.1
    2016 Handicap 13.4, 12.8

Quote Originally Posted by Cheifi0 View Post
    We came 4th last year and received £30, maybe £50 for us. I will let you know when I receive something.

It’s was a great days golfing, thanks for the company fella’s. I think we had one hole where we only got 2 points and a couple more where we only picked up 3 so there was plenty of oppertunity for more points.
    Good scoring boys, we also had one hole with a 2 pointer but overall I don't think we could have picked up many more points.

Really enjoyed the layout and it's one that I would Defo go and play again.
    10 hcp and rising.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Quaker View Post
    Good scoring boys, we also had one hole with a 2 pointer but overall I don't think we could have picked up many more points.

Really enjoyed the layout and it's one that I would Defo go and play again.
    That is great scoring with a 2 pointer on the card gents, must have been tearing it up other than that!!

Like LQ says we made a balls of the par 3 for 2 points but don't think there was any others where we could have done too much better to be challenging high 80's.

Really is a cracking course there, one of the very best inland ones round the NW
    H'cap = 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by NWJocko View Post
    That is great scoring with a 2 pointer on the card gents, must have been tearing it up other than that!!

Like LQ says we made a balls of the par 3 for 2 points but don't think there was any others where we could have done too much better to be challenging high 80's.

Really is a cracking course there, one of the very best inland ones round the NW
    In fairness we all contributed to the score.

I agree its a cracking track, not too punishing but a very good test. The 12th and 15th are my favourite holes.

[QUOTE=2blue;1755355]Twas a great day today... thanks guys.... it's definitely got that 'annual' feeling. Same team for next year Stuey, Duffers, Josh??[/QOTE]yes dave definitely up for that mate have to keep an eye on it opening any news on the prizes yet ?

[QUOTE=Duffer5;1756923]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2blue View Post
    Twas a great day today... thanks guys.... it's definitely got that 'annual' feeling. Same team for next year Stuey, Duffers, Josh??
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffer5 View Post
    yes dave definitely up for that mate have to keep an eye on it opening any news on the prizes yet ?
    Josh may know by now... I don't
    2Blue (10.7 - with 31 Q'comps this year) Vs DarrenWilliams (9.6) for H4H H/cap Challenge :-)
    http://www.leedsgolfcentre.com/

Challenge Tour Pro

Not had anything through yet so we shall see. I was looking on their website to see if they tell you how much prize money is for next year and I think all the opens are bookable on their website now. I would play in it again, I really enjoy the course.

2015 Handicap: 19.1,19.3,17.7,15.8, 14.9, 14.3, 12.6, 13.1
    2016 Handicap 13.4, 12.8