Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 917
  1. #771
    Major Champion Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    19,002

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    I actually can't see a size anywhere on them but they even look small?

  2. #772
    Tour Rookie Dasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,015

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I actually can't see a size anywhere on them but they even look small?
    wondering if you been done

    The shoes have no size on them so easily could have put wrong size in your box





    Just realised if you remove the insole the shoes offer extra width. Read it here on their site https://gb.ecco.com/en-GB/product/56...F-SPEED-HYBRID
    2016: Started Playing->23.0
    2017: 22.7->14.4

  3. #773
    Medal Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    36

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    My Eccos have arrived fit great and looking forward to giving them a run out.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  4. #774
    Assistant Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    154

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rob_golf1 View Post
    Nike are doing an extra 25% off on Golf sale items using code EXTRA25.

    Just picked up a nice long sleeve dri fit 1/4 zip top in royal blue for 26! Bargain!
    Thanks for that, managed to get the polo I had been after for no more than 20 and free delivery.

    https://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/r.../pgid-12167366
    Handicap 2017: 24.0 > 17.4

  5. #775
    Assistant Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    117

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    You will look just like Tommy Fleetwood wearing that!

  6. #776
    Major Champion Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    19,002

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasit View Post
    wondering if you been done

    The shoes have no size on them so easily could have put wrong size in your box

    Just realised if you remove the insole the shoes offer extra width. Read it here on their site https://gb.ecco.com/en-GB/product/56...F-SPEED-HYBRID

    The box says US 10 - 10.5 Euro 44 so if anything they should be larger than I'm used and yet can't even get my foot in at all!

    Just checked my order and 100% ordered U.K. 10.

  7. #777
    Journeyman Pro dufferman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Woking, Surrey
    Posts
    2,375

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rob_golf1 View Post
    Nike are doing an extra 25% off on Golf sale items using code EXTRA25.

    Just picked up a nice long sleeve dri fit 1/4 zip top in royal blue for 26! Bargain!
    Beauty! White shorts & red polo for 39 delivered!!!!!
    Follow me on Twitter: @dufferman

  8. #778
    Tour Rookie drewster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lincolnshire Wolds
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    What are Callaway XR Pro irons like ? Complete GOlfer are selling them in 4-pw , regular for 299. Looks a decent deal to me but don't know anyone who has played them.
    2016: 12.7,12.4,11.8,11.6,11.7.11.8,11.8,11.4,11.5,11.5, 11.6,11.7,10.3,10.4,10.5,10.5,9.9
    2017: 9.9,10.0,10.1,10.2,10.3,10.4,9.6,9.4,9.5,9.6,9.7,9 .8,9.9.9.9,10.0,10.0

  9. #779

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    Quote Originally Posted by drewster View Post
    What are Callaway XR Pro irons like ? Complete GOlfer are selling them in 4-pw , regular for 299. Looks a decent deal to me but don't know anyone who has played them.
    I had them for a while, really liked them. Distance off them is unreal, found forgiveness was still there on the miss hits. Only issue I found was I got the occasional flyer, the odd shot just seemed to boom off the club and go a good 20 yards further than expected. Very good club and I sit really nice behind the ball
    H/C: 14.8 Carnalea Golf Club, Bangor, Northern Ireland. Driver: 2016 M1- Kuro Kage Stiff . 3 wood: TM M2 HL 3 Iron: Srixon ZU45 Hybrids:TM RBZ Stage2 4. Irons: Ping G 5-PW. Wedges: SM6- 50, 56, 60. Putter: Odyssey 2-ball Fang Tank

  10. #780
    Tour Rookie drewster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lincolnshire Wolds
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffey View Post
    I had them for a while, really liked them. Distance off them is unreal, found forgiveness was still there on the miss hits. Only issue I found was I got the occasional flyer, the odd shot just seemed to boom off the club and go a good 20 yards further than expected. Very good club and I sit really nice behind the ball
    Thanks for that. I know Callaway release a new set every week but at 299 that seems a decent price. I might be tempted !!!
    2016: 12.7,12.4,11.8,11.6,11.7.11.8,11.8,11.4,11.5,11.5, 11.6,11.7,10.3,10.4,10.5,10.5,9.9
    2017: 9.9,10.0,10.1,10.2,10.3,10.4,9.6,9.4,9.5,9.6,9.7,9 .8,9.9.9.9,10.0,10.0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Black Friday Golf Deals

Black Friday is the busiest time for shoppers to find great deals on the web, there are plenty of golf deals that are on offer on the day and before and after, we have collated the best ones we have found on the internet

November 23, 2017

Black Friday American Golf Deals

We check out the best deal that retailer American Golf currently have on their site

November 23, 2017

Black Friday Adidas Deals

Adidas have a superb sale on for Black Friday with 30% off everything - including the already reduced prices on their outlet

November 22, 2017

Black Friday Nike Golf Deals

There are some outstanding offers for men and women on the Nike store this Black Friday

November 22, 2017

Better Than Half-Priced Adidas Adicross Gripmore 2.0 Shoes for 48.97

Check out these super Adidas Adicross Gripmore 2.0 Shoes part of the excellent adidas Black Friday sale

November 22, 2017