Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1032
    Head Pro

Re: Bargains - post them here - rolling thread

Picked up a 2016 m1 19deg hybrid for 60 delivered, afew paint chips but it’s still usable!

Club Champion

Game golf £90 on Amazon today, seems like a legit deal?

Head Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    Game golf £90 on Amazon today, seems like a legit deal?
    Yea its the best price its been - do read around the reviews of this from customers. I hope you have a strong internet connection around your course. If all is in your favour then it works well.

Club Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jusme View Post
    Yea its the best price its been - do read around the reviews of this from customers. I hope you have a strong internet connection around your course. If all is in your favour then it works well.
    Not interested really, does it do more than track how far you hit each club as my golfshot app does this really well. Hit a 218 3 wood from the tee yesterday in drizzle and very wet fairways...humble brag intended

Journeyman Pro

Not interested really, does it do more than track how far you hit each club as my golfshot app does this really well. Hit a 218 3 wood from the tee yesterday in drizzle and very wet fairways...humble brag intended
    Once a few round are tracked you get in depth stats of where to focus your practice to cut your handicap

I like the indication of how many shots you lost in certain areas compared to other rounds

Specially like how you can fear it against other people aswell

Medal Winner

Nike outlet in taplow is worth a look. Lots of bargains from clothing to shoes. Picked up a pair of lunar command 2s for £28!

Picked up a blue pair from Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth for the same price. Bargain!

Game golf better as a stat tracking device than a distance measuring one for my money. I know how far (within a few yards) I hit each club but as you build up the rounds it shows you your misses, ideal from 150 yards and in. Strokes gained has been a great addition

Adidas Sale has started. Use code EXTRA20 to get 20% off sale items. Some great bargains to be had.

https://www.adidas.co.uk/men-outlet
    H/C: 14.5 Clandeboye Golf Club, Bangor, Northern Ireland. Driver: 2016 M1- Project X Hzrdus black 6.0 . 3 wood: TM M2 HL 3 Iron: Srixon ZU45 Hybrids:TM RBZ Stage2 4. Irons: Ping I 5-PW. Wedges: SM6- 50, 56, 60. Putter: Odyssey 2-ball Fang Tank

Hacker

cgdiscountgolf has some decent sales going on. Under armour tour tips shoes (2 colours and lots of sizes) for £59.99, lowest I've seen by a large margin: https://www.cgdiscountgolf.co.uk/und...hite-and-black