Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: GolfBuddy WT4 not charging

Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    BTW, I have a spare charging cradle doing nothing should anyone want it.
    Do you still have the charging cradle or know where I can purchase one one of the prongs on mine broke and I have searched everywhere

My Wife and I have GB WT4 watches.
    One working ok since I got it 18 months ago. The second watch went unserviceable after 6 months.
    The second watch had to be rebooted twice from a link to a programme sent by GB in Europe - I'm in Ireland.
    Now, after the second rebooting of watch the charging indicator is all over the place resulting in the watch not charging fully - even when left charging overnight.
    I have two charging cradles and it makes no difference which one I use.
    Got on to the European HQ of GB when I had the first problem (6 months after I made the purchase) but they are not interested in helping because I bought it on line from a USA company!
    They will only cover guarantees on watches bought from an European outlet.

Would I recommend GB? Absolutely no way.
    I am amazed their guarantee only operates within the territory the watch was bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridestream View Post
    My Wife and I have GB WT4 watches.
    One working ok since I got it 18 months ago. The second watch went unserviceable after 6 months.
    The second watch had to be rebooted twice from a link to a programme sent by GB in Europe - I'm in Ireland.
    Now, after the second rebooting of watch the charging indicator is all over the place resulting in the watch not charging fully - even when left charging overnight.
    I have two charging cradles and it makes no difference which one I use.
    Got on to the European HQ of GB when I had the first problem (6 months after I made the purchase) but they are not interested in helping because I bought it on line from a USA company!
    They will only cover guarantees on watches bought from an European outlet.

Would I recommend GB? Absolutely no way.
    I am amazed their guarantee only operates within the territory the watch was bought.
    Here is their customer service number in the US 888-251-6058
    Jason Fox
    Jason_Kim@golfbuddygolbal.com

Tour Rookie

I know it's a long shot but had this prob with my iPhone .
    The cause was fluff from my pocket in the socket so charger was not connecting properly.
    Always check now with wooden toothpick.

Quote Originally Posted by clubchamp98 View Post
    I know it's a long shot but had this prob with my iPhone .
    The cause was fluff from my pocket in the socket so charger was not connecting properly.
    Always check now with wooden toothpick.
    The two charging docks work perfectly with my Wife's WT4.
    I have an older WT3 that has come out of retirement and while not as accurate as the WT4 is better than nothing.
    Today I'll find out if the charge indicator on the WT4 is accurate or not. It indicates 1/3rd charged - this is not sufficient for a 4 hour round.
    I'll let you know the outcome.
    Séamus

P.S. Excuse typo in first post - should read Two (not GB) WT4 watches!
    Last edited by Bridestream; 09-Aug-2017 at 07:35.

BTW, I have a spare charging cradle doing nothing should anyone want it.
    I have a damaged charging base. I would be happy to buy it from you. They are very hard to find

Forgot all about this thread, I've hunted everywhere and I can't find it unfortunately.
    2016 handicap 15.16.15.14.15.14.132017 handicap 13.12.13.12 https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/martyn-vaughan3

Forgot all about this thread, I've hunted everywhere and I can't find it unfortunately.
    Thanks for looking.

Is there anyone who has information on where to find a replacement charger for the WT4

Thanks
    Carl

My two Golf Buddy WT4 watches are now both charging ok.
    Both charging docks are working.
    So temperamental!