Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178
Results 1,771 to 1,775 of 1775

Re: Trump - What the Hell is going on?

Yes. He is shooting from the hip as the Yanks like to say. Good luck to whoever his Foreign Secretary is, clearing up his gaffes constantly. They will need the patience of a saint.
    Taylormade Burner Driver, Cobra Baffler 5w, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    To me Trump exhibits the characteristics of a guy feeling out of his depth - sop much so that his head is a spinning washing machine of resentments, anger, uncertainty and fear - fear in himself that he isn't up to it. There is little room for clarity of thought and speech and so, every so often the machine stops spinning and something randomly falls out - and into a tweet it goes - and it starts spinning again.

And so yesterday he tells the world about a terrorist incident in Sweden the previous evening. Well that's what it sounded like. But we hear today that he was referring to a Fox News programme that he watched the previous evening (I assume that had mentioned immigration issues in Sweden) - but so scrambled is his thinking that it comes out completely mangled, and gives completely the wrong impression. Does this guy get his geo-political briefings from what he watches on TV?

Now this may be fine and dandy until something major comes along that he has to deal with. His washing machine head is spinning and it is almost completely full of stuff that really doesn't matter - it really doesn't matter - he is Mr President and could just ignore it all and get on with the job. But he doesn't - and I could suggest that he has to do this because of his self-fears. So how does the detail of an important matter actually get into his head - is there room? Can he stop the washing machine head spinning so that he can calmly and logically process what he has to understand about the issue?
    Hmmmm! never seen anyone with a washing machine head, does it have a window in the front where you can see your socks and shredies going round. I guess at the end of the cycle everything comes out nice and clean, untangled and devoid of fluff. Don't knock it unless you've tried it.
    Has he done one yet?

Major Champion

I see Trump played a round with McIlroy at the weekend.

I would play a Trump course, but I would draw the line with playing with him.
    www.blackmoorgolf.co.uk

Handicap 10.8

Cooden Beach Centenary Fourball Betterball champion with Smiffy.

Tour Winner

Seems as though McIlroy has been getting a load of abuse on social media because of it as well.

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by ColchesterFC View Post
    Seems as though McIlroy has been getting a load of abuse on social media because of it as well.
    Others have seen it as a social service, keeping Trump away from anywhere he can cause damage;

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/rory-mcil...-course/114000

Nice to see the hypocrisy by Trump after his comments about President Obama playing golf.