Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 1,941 to 1,948 of 1948
    Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Re: Trump - What the Hell is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    Your post is a little one sided, these hosts have been berating and disparaging Trump on air for ages, he decides to give a little back and your're all over him like a rash.

Trump should really keep his mouth shut but it can't be nice being criticised on mainstream telly and not being able to say anything back.
    My post may well be one-sided but I'm only relating what I am reading and seeing in the American media - and the comments that many are making about Bragger. That his obsessions are childish, and his inability to accept criticism are worrying - to the extent that many Republicans (and the rest) are actually wondering if he is OK. This is not my view.

In fact Joe Scarborough suggests that Bragger should simply stop watching Morning Joe if it winds him up so much - and just stick with Fox and Friends where at least there is a good chance he'll hear soothing words that will support his own view of himself.

And I struggle to see the other p.o.v. ... the p.o.v. that says it is OK to focus on Mika Brzezinski as opposed to Joe Scarborough when in fact as a Republican and ex-Congressman Joe Scarborough's criticisms should attract Bragger's attention more than those of Brzezinski - a strong Democrat. But no - he has a go at the female and in the space of a couple of tweets insults her and perpetrates 5 lies. That he tweets a lie about her having a bleeding facelift is quite ... well ...quite...
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    My post may well be one-sided but I'm only relating what I am reading and seeing in the American media - and the comments that many are making about Bragger. That his obsessions are childish, and his inability to accept criticism are worrying - to the extent that many Republicans (and the rest) are actually wondering if he is OK. This is not my view.

In fact Joe Scarborough suggests that Bragger should simply stop watching Morning Joe if it winds him up so much - and just stick with Fox and Friends where at least there is a good chance he'll hear soothing words that will support his own view of himself.

And I struggle to see the other p.o.v. ... the p.o.v. that says it is OK to focus on Mika Brzezinski as opposed to Joe Scarborough when in fact as a Republican and ex-Congressman Joe Scarborough's criticisms should attract Bragger's attention more than those of Brzezinski - a strong Democrat. But no - he has a go at the female and in the space of a couple of tweets insults her and perpetrates 5 lies. That he tweets a lie about her having a bleeding facelift is quite ... well ...quite...
    "Tweets insults..." He is without a doubt an odious individual but you are name calling him every time you post up. What does that make you? Not odious I hasten to add, but for one who purports to be a Christian I find your behaviour, in this respect, very disappointing.
    Give it big humpties

Tour Winner

If you want the other point of view from the American media, try Fox news.

Quote Originally Posted by ger147 View Post
    If you want the other point of view from the American media, try Fox news.
    As Scarborough says - he should just watch Fox and Friends on the Fox Channel. And not all on the Fox network are happy with Trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/34...-on-brzezinski

And @Hobbit - Trump is clearly a bragger - and recognised as one - see below for just one example.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ecording-women

But mea culpa - you are right. For as much as I detest many of Trump's attitudes and thoughts, and much of his behaviour - it is inappropriate to name-call - and so I shall not. Trump may well be an inveterate liar, a dangerous fool and a bragger, but I shall desist from calling him such and hope that he does actually come round to realising the error if his ways

If you read or saw something positive about Trump in the American media, would you post that?
    Cobra Bio Cell 9.5º Project X PXv graphite shaft - Stiff flex.
    TM R11 Hybrid 18º, Aldila RIP Reg Shaft.
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood. (Go to club).
    TM R11's 4 - SW Regular steel.
    TM R11 50° Attack Wedge.
    Titleist
    Vokey Spin Milled 60º Lob Wedge.
    Scotty Cameron
    Studio Select Fastback No. 1.5.
    Loads & loads of golf balls.
    15,799 Swing thoughts. Rules book. 7 year old lucky tee peg (Broken).
    Hope............lots of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Slime View Post
    If you read or saw something positive about Trump in the American media, would you post that?
    I might well do. But I don't have to - I can leave that to others to go find it. And if you actually do watch and listen to the American media you will hear senior Republicans expressing great concern over Trump and his going ons.

Because the truth as far as I can ascertain from watching American media is that there is not a lot of great stuff going on. And what there might be is continually being undermined by the not so great stuff and Trumps tweets and proclamations - these often being absurd, untrue and very often verging on the rather bonkers - that not being my opinion.

So if you can find the big positives that outweigh the big negatives then please post it. Tax reform? Repeal and replacement of Obamacare? NATO? The EU? America First? Please point out the positives because it seems that all those who are pro Trump can shout about is how unfair and untruthful those who are anti-trump are being.
    Last edited by SwingsitlikeHogan; 01-Jul-2017 at 21:46.

Trump just doesn't seem to realise that whilst his tweets may get a message to his supporters and make them hoop, holler and laugh...they absolutely divert and distract media attention away from what he is actually achieving as president, and most certainly don't get on his side those Republicans opposed to such as his health care bill. A case in point being this weekend's WWE wrestling vid he's posted. Gets all the coverage he might be wishing for - but it is causing many commentators to call it barmy and wonder whether Trump actually might have a bit of a screw loose.

Donald Trump Jnr. and the Russians - Oh dear...

Ominously close to working with the Russians to undermine US democracy.

We shall see.