Page 201 of 220 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2197

Re: Trump - What the Hell is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    It is truly frightening. The guy is off his rocker and a threat to the US - Congress might well see it's way soon to enacting amendment 25 Section 4 of the constitution.

I appreciate your not keen if people vote in a way that doesn't suit you but you are talking about the US President here. He might be a bit of a fruit loop but your not talking about a man who can press a button on his wim to set the world on fire yet you appear to be happy to let someone who can set the world on fire indiscriminately fire off ballistic weapons.

Strange the way some people think.

Given that NK struggle to manufacture a working fridge, trying to miss Guam with 4 icbm by only 30k seems a bit daft. If one of them misses its target by 30k, its a dead hit. Cue armageddon. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by murphthemog View Post
    Given that NK struggle to manufacture a working fridge, trying to miss Guam with 4 icbm by only 30k seems a bit daft. If one of them misses its target by 30k, its a dead hit. Cue armageddon. Idiots.
    Its fine as long as the US don't retaliate, it's only Guam

Quote Originally Posted by Old Skier View Post
    Its fine as long as the US don't retaliate, it's only Guam
    Which is part of the USA.

Which is part of the USA.
    Come on, it's only a little island, surely the US shouldn't retaliate now it has come under direct threat. Those nasty yanks throwing their weight around.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    Actually he has said he'll test fire four missiles to land in the sea about 30km from Guma, he has not actually threatened to attacked Guam.

So, if the Russians decided to fire missles 50 miles from Shetland , it woundnt count?

That's ok then. Yes Trump. All your fault
    A bit Old School, Taylor Made Woods & Ping Irons! Jetspeeds and i25s
    Scotty flat stick
    Somedays they behave, others less so!
    SLDR sitting in the garage to remind the driver, "he can be replaced!"

I played golf in Hawaii with a couple from Guam... nice folk. Maybe I should email them and say calm down Kim Yung Nutjob is only playing chicken ....
    A bit Old School, Taylor Made Woods & Ping Irons! Jetspeeds and i25s
    Scotty flat stick
    Somedays they behave, others less so!
    SLDR sitting in the garage to remind the driver, "he can be replaced!"

Mind you the US are hardly exempt and have a long history of friendly fire deaths. I agree though that the chances of 4 missiles all being able to land exactly as planned are as likely as me getting to single figures

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Mind you the US are hardly exempt and have a long history of friendly fire deaths. I agree though that the chances of 4 missiles all being able to land exactly as planned are as likely as me getting to single figures
    What has friendly fire got to do with this which is all about deliberate fire.

Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Skier View Post
    I appreciate your not keen if people vote in a way that doesn't suit you but you are talking about the US President here. He might be a bit of a fruit loop but your not talking about a man who can press a button on his wim to set the world on fire yet you appear to be happy to let someone who can set the world on fire indiscriminately fire off ballistic weapons.

Strange the way some people think.
    If you just have a watch of some of the US politics programmes you will hear plenty of folks talking - very worried - in this way. Fella I heard last night was an ex senior republican senator. Plenty of folks over the pond are really concerned with his mental stability and his thinking.
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.