Page 391 of 400 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 3998
    Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

Re: Random irritations of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by williamalex1 View Post
    Getting a sore back, 3 days before our senior open comp
    Naproxen is the drug of choice for you Billy - anti-inflammatory and helps my lower back pain no end...

I'm thinking that the side effects should not worry you - certainly I am totally au fait with them...

confusion, headache, ringing in the ears, changes in vision, tiredness, drowsiness, dizziness and rashes.
    Last edited by SwingsitlikeHogan; 13-Sep-2017 at 15:26.
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

And with just the October medal to go - I've got to 8.3

Job done

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    Naproxen is the drug of choice for you Billy - anti-inflammatory and helps my lower back pain no end...

I'm thinking that the side effects should not worry you - certainly I am totally au fait with them...

confusion, headache, ringing in the ears, changes in vision, tiredness, drowsiness, dizziness and rashes.
    Cheers Hugh, i already have most of those symptoms every day without any drugs lol.
    But i've just started taking Ibuprofen 400 so hopefully they'll help , but i wouldn't like to mix them with anything else . ouch!.
    handicap 15.5

Quote Originally Posted by bobmac View Post
    When you pay extra for an item on Ebay which quotes a fast and free delivery of 2 days and still not received it a week later.
    PO won't look into it untill the 21st

Delivery company that delivers to our office every day couldn't find us today to drop off my internet shopping - how is that even possible?

My chipping.
    Cobra Bio Cell 9.5º Project X PXv graphite shaft - Stiff flex.
    TM R11 Hybrid 18º, Aldila RIP Reg Shaft.
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood. (Go to club).
    TM R11's 4 - SW Regular steel.
    TM R11 50° Attack Wedge.
    Titleist
    Vokey Spin Milled 60º Lob Wedge.
    Scotty Cameron
    Studio Select Fastback No. 1.5.
    Loads & loads of golf balls.
    15,799 Swing thoughts. Rules book. 7 year old lucky tee peg (Broken).
    Hope............lots of hope.

Flippin vertigo - 6 to 7 weeks now and getting beyond a joke, especially when it interferes with golf!
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Money List Winner

Mrs BiM will be going back to hospital; infection in the rod which means that it has to be removed, washed & reinserted packed with antibiotics, and the break nearest the shoulder hasn't healed properly which means trying to sort that out with some sort of cement and if that fails it's shoulder replacement surgery. I'm not happy and that's nowhere close to where she is.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    Flippin vertigo - 6 to 7 weeks now and getting beyond a joke, especially when it interferes with golf!

I had Labyrinthitis a while back, horrible, but the Doc prescribed Antibiotics and also a strong Anti-histamine, which he said would help with the balance problem, worked a treat.
    Hope it gets better quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in Munich View Post
    Mrs BiM will be going back to hospital; infection in the rod which means that it has to be removed, washed & reinserted packed with antibiotics, and the break nearest the shoulder hasn't healed properly which means trying to sort that out with some sort of cement and if that fails it's shoulder replacement surgery. I'm not happy and that's nowhere close to where she is.
    Wow. Sounds painful. Hope she gets fixed soon.

Hope it's not her ironing arm

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotie McBoogerballs View Post
    I had Labyrinthitis a while back, horrible, but the Doc prescribed Antibiotics and also a strong Anti-histamine, which he said would help with the balance problem, worked a treat.
    Hope it gets better quickly.
    Mine is apparently BPPV and can last up to about 10 weeks. I think labyrinthitis is worse but the tablets I've been given make little difference. Cheers for best wishes though

Handicap 12.0

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in Munich View Post
    I'm really sorry for her BIM she seemed ok last week! I just hope all goes well and she gets back on the road to recovery soon

Handicap 12.0