Page 391 of 396 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 3954
  1. #3901
    Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    16,041

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by williamalex1 View Post
    Getting a sore back, 3 days before our senior open comp
    Naproxen is the drug of choice for you Billy - anti-inflammatory and helps my lower back pain no end...

    I'm thinking that the side effects should not worry you - certainly I am totally au fait with them...

    confusion, headache, ringing in the ears, changes in vision, tiredness, drowsiness, dizziness and rashes.
    Last edited by SwingsitlikeHogan; 13-Sep-2017 at 15:26.
    to infinity and beyond...

    ...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

  2. #3902
    Money List Winner williamalex1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    uddingston
    Posts
    7,258

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    Naproxen is the drug of choice for you Billy - anti-inflammatory and helps my lower back pain no end...

    I'm thinking that the side effects should not worry you - certainly I am totally au fait with them...

    confusion, headache, ringing in the ears, changes in vision, tiredness, drowsiness, dizziness and rashes.
    Cheers Hugh, i already have most of those symptoms every day without any drugs lol.
    But i've just started taking Ibuprofen 400 so hopefully they'll help , but i wouldn't like to mix them with anything else . ouch!.
    handicap 15.5

  3. #3903
    Tour Winner cookelad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Scattering Snells across Europe
    Posts
    3,050

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobmac View Post
    When you pay extra for an item on Ebay which quotes a fast and free delivery of 2 days and still not received it a week later.
    PO won't look into it untill the 21st

    Delivery company that delivers to our office every day couldn't find us today to drop off my internet shopping - how is that even possible?

  4. #3904
    Money List Winner Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    6,986

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    My chipping.
    Cobra Bio Cell 9.5º Project X PXv graphite shaft - Stiff flex.
    TM R11 Hybrid 18º, Aldila RIP Reg Shaft.
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood. (Go to club).
    TM R11's 4 - SW Regular steel.
    TM R11 50° Attack Wedge.
    Titleist
    Vokey Spin Milled 60º Lob Wedge.
    Scotty Cameron
    Studio Select Fastback No. 1.5.
    Loads & loads of golf balls.
    15,799 Swing thoughts. Rules book. 7 year old lucky tee peg (Broken).
    Hope............lots of hope.

  5. #3905
    Major Champion chrisd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17,746

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    Flippin vertigo - 6 to 7 weeks now and getting beyond a joke, especially when it interferes with golf!
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

    Handicap 12.0

  6. #3906
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Worcester Park
    Posts
    5,303

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    Mrs BiM will be going back to hospital; infection in the rod which means that it has to be removed, washed & reinserted packed with antibiotics, and the break nearest the shoulder hasn't healed properly which means trying to sort that out with some sort of cement and if that fails it's shoulder replacement surgery. I'm not happy and that's nowhere close to where she is.

  7. #3907

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    Flippin vertigo - 6 to 7 weeks now and getting beyond a joke, especially when it interferes with golf!


    I had Labyrinthitis a while back, horrible, but the Doc prescribed Antibiotics and also a strong Anti-histamine, which he said would help with the balance problem, worked a treat.
    Hope it gets better quickly.

  8. #3908
    Journeyman Pro srixon 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue in Munich View Post
    Mrs BiM will be going back to hospital; infection in the rod which means that it has to be removed, washed & reinserted packed with antibiotics, and the break nearest the shoulder hasn't healed properly which means trying to sort that out with some sort of cement and if that fails it's shoulder replacement surgery. I'm not happy and that's nowhere close to where she is.
    Wow. Sounds painful. Hope she gets fixed soon.

    Hope it's not her ironing arm

  9. #3909
    Major Champion chrisd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17,746

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotie McBoogerballs View Post
    I had Labyrinthitis a while back, horrible, but the Doc prescribed Antibiotics and also a strong Anti-histamine, which he said would help with the balance problem, worked a treat.
    Hope it gets better quickly.
    Mine is apparently BPPV and can last up to about 10 weeks. I think labyrinthitis is worse but the tablets I've been given make little difference. Cheers for best wishes though
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

    Handicap 12.0

  10. #3910
    Major Champion chrisd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17,746

    Re: Random irritations of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue in Munich View Post
    Mrs BiM will be going back to hospital; infection in the rod which means that it has to be removed, washed & reinserted packed with antibiotics, and the break nearest the shoulder hasn't healed properly which means trying to sort that out with some sort of cement and if that fails it's shoulder replacement surgery. I'm not happy and that's nowhere close to where she is.
    I'm really sorry for her BIM she seemed ok last week! I just hope all goes well and she gets back on the road to recovery soon
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

    Handicap 12.0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Stop Getting On Rory McIlroy’s Back, We’re Lucky To Have Him

Having seen some recent social media comments, I feel it is time to remember just how good Rory McIlroy is after a season plagued by injury

September 20, 2017

Justin Rose Pledges Support To Save Southwood Golf Course In Hampshire

Southwood Golf Course in Farnborough, Hampshire is under threat from the local council and Olympic gold medallist Justin Rose pledged support to save the course he played as a junior

September 20, 2017

American Golf Deals: The Best Current Offers

We check out the best deal that retailer American Golf currently have on their site

September 20, 2017

Tour Championship Golf Betting Tips

The finale of the 2017 PGA Tour season happens at East Lake Golf Club check out who we think will do well with these Tour Championship Golf Betting Tips

September 19, 2017

Portugal Masters Golf Betting Tips

The European Tour is getting towards the end of the season, check out who the GM Tipster has picked to do well with these Portugal Masters Golf Betting Tips

September 19, 2017