Ahead of
    A good read
    A new build
    A new install
    Sale ends Friday
    Any one no were I can get......
    Chest of draws

And many more
    I hate "Sale must end on Friday". No, it doesn't have to. That's the arbitrary date that you have chosen for it to end. It doesn't have to end on Friday. It could go on until Sunday or the middle of next month but you've picked that particular end date.

Re: Random irritations of the day.

Scam phone calls
    handicap 15.5 sadly now 16.5

Having an impossible chip shot off the 17th green at Camberley Heath and one of your playing partners (and fellow forumers) have a go at the shot and promptly chip it straight into the hole. Flukey git

Quote Originally Posted by ColchesterFC View Post
    I hate "Sale must end on Friday". No, it doesn't have to. That's the arbitrary date that you have chosen for it to end. It doesn't have to end on Friday. It could go on until Sunday or the middle of next month but you've picked that particular end date.
    The sales at Dreams [beds] always end of a Tuesday but the signs [permanently there seemingly] are never specific to which Tuesday...
    On an adventure 'til dementia...

Road signs - saw one the other day "Heavy plant crossing" - I waited for ages and I never saw a triffid go across the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Pathetic Shark View Post
    Road signs - saw one the other day "Heavy plant crossing" - I waited for ages and I never saw a triffid go across the road.
    Maybe you didn't notice that singer bloke from Led Zeppelin shuffling around the place..😂
    Epic 10°
    Big Bertha 3w 15°
    Big Bertha 5w 19°
    Big Bertha 4h 22°
    Launcher 5h 26°
    Legacy Black V 6-PW
    X 50/12
    MD2 54/14 , 58/14c
    ProType 2-Ball/TT3

Handicap 7.7 at Whipsnade Park

You might be a King or a Little Street Sweeper but sooner or later you dance with The Reaper...

Just to cheer people up, I came up behind a group of cyclists this morning, about 12 of them, lycra'd up, looking like a corporate charity event. Two abreast, country lane, I thought of this thread. No chance of over taking so I held back behind them. One of the riders looked behind them and saw me and then slowly they moved into single file. I was still not comfortable over taking them with the rules regarding space to give them, country lane remember, but then a couple of the riders waved me through. I went wide, over took, gave them a thumbs up and a wave.

No irritation, just a good news story about motorists and cyclists working in harmony . Will this thread now self combust?
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tyrion View Post
    Just to cheer people up, I came up behind a group of cyclists this morning, about 12 of them, lycra'd up, looking like a corporate charity event. Two abreast, country lane, I thought of this thread. No chance of over taking so I held back behind them. One of the riders looked behind them and saw me and then slowly they moved into single file. I was still not comfortable over taking them with the rules regarding space to give them, country lane remember, but then a couple of the riders waved me through. I went wide, over took, gave them a thumbs up and a wave.

No irritation, just a good news story about motorists and cyclists working in harmony . Will this thread now self combust?

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    I call foul on this post as it is in the realms of fantasy and cant possibly be a true to life event
    common sense is so rare it should be classed as a super power.

It shocked me I can tell you
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Ping Cadence Anser W Putter

Reading the “End of Season Courses” thread and realising that I’ve only played 4 courses away from home all year in the UK I’ve played more abroad in 2 weeks than I have the other however many weeks I’ve been stuck in Little Britain.