Page 489 of 494 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 4940

Re: Random irritations of the day.

Bins blown over last night and spewing rubbish over our garden and the street and the owners of the bins simply crossing the road and moving the bin back. Don't worry about tidying your mess pal. HID not impressed and went out tonight with plastic clubs and a bin bag, cleared the garden and deposited the contents adjacent to the bin on their drive. Never seen her so wound up

Not getting time to grieve without loads of phone calls i just dont need from peripheral people who mean well but just dont get it. Why not just give it some time, its not a race to be the first to comiserate.

Oh yeah, while I am on a roll, finding the police, ambulance, etc, went round at 11.23, but not informing me until 22.00 as they dont do phone calls, only personal one on ones. Great, but I was at work. So I found out at 18.00 ish, by finding paperwork in the hallway when I went round to visit. Great. Wow. Such compasion. And blood? Oh yeah. Claret everywhere. Obviously a bit of a warning wouldnt have been a good idea.

Happy days.

Club Champion

It was going to be, TV channels that are still showing Christmas adverts...but then I realised I was watching a recording I made before Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck View Post
    It was going to be, TV channels that are still showing Christmas adverts...but then I realised I was watching a recording I made before Christmas!

Thank you for that . It's dark, wet, miserable and my third supplier since returning to work has just emailed me with price increases. I needed cheering up.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Radius Classic No. 7 Putter

January.
    Nothing specific, just anything and everything to do with January.
    Whoever invented it was an idiot.
    Callaway clubs in a Callaway bag.

Handicap 7.7 at Whipsnade Park

You might be a King or a Little Street Sweeper but sooner or later you dance with The Reaper...

Quote Originally Posted by Imurg View Post
    January.
    Nothing specific, just anything and everything to do with January.
    Whoever invented it was an idiot.
    The days are getting lighter and it's only six weeks until the start of spring training baseball ...... OK you're right, January sucks.

The in laws. They came for Christmas and 2 weeks later are still here.

Being overweight and not wanting to give up what I eat and drink but wanting to be 2 stone lighter.
    In My Bag
    Driver - Adams Superspeed 10.5 deg
    Hybrid - Adam Superspeed
    Irons - Cleveland CG16
    Putter - Yes Sandy
    Balls - Nike PD Soft, when using new in comps. Will be Callaway Supersoft next season

Quote Originally Posted by srixon 1 View Post
    The in laws. They came for Christmas and 2 weeks later are still here.
    No, surely not ? There must be legal precedent that states this is not allowed.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Driver, Nike Covert 3 Wood, Nike Covert 26° Hybrid, Ping G25 23° Hybrid, Cleveland CG16 Irons , Cleveland Wedges, Radius Classic No. 7 Putter