Page 1272 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 2727721172122212621270127112721273127412821322 ... LastLast
Results 12,711 to 12,720 of 13478

Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    1st winter league 4bbb match this morning against a pair we've never played. Young lad with a 10 handicap and his mate off 14 against, me off 12, and my partner 14. We took a one shot lead after a few holes and went from 1 up to 2 and back to 1 up and followed this pattern throughout the match and secured a win with a par on the last.
    So glad to seeing you are back out properly on the course chris. Hope the vertigo has started to disappear

Quote Originally Posted by anotherdouble View Post
    So glad to seeing you are back out properly on the course chris. Hope the vertigo has started to disappear
    Thanks Chris, It's certainly getting better and at a level I can play through.
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Club Champion

Played in a Texas Scramble for the first time. Team of 4 made up of a 9, 15, 22 (me) and a 23.
    Managed to come 3rd with 59.1 net and should have done better, but for a couple of bad putts from the 4 of us.
    Really enjoyed the format as we all contributed - the 9HC was off his game though, struggled off the tee and had to play his mandatory 4th drive on the last hole. Thankfully it was one of his better one for the day.

Tour Rookie

Struck the ball beautifully, scored terribly, stupid game.
    : TM M2: TM V-Steel 13*: Titleist 910 21*: Cleveland 588cb 4-PW: Titleist Vokey SM4 52/8 & 58/9: Ping Redwood AnswerH/C 5

Shot 2 over round Crewe yesterday in miserable conditions and 2 over round st Pierre today with a triple bogey on the card. So hitting it well, hope it continues!
    Callaway X2 Hot Driver
    Callaway X2 Hot 3/5 Woods
    Callaway X2 Hot 3 Hybrid
    TaylorMade R11 Irons 4-SW
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

Handicap: 2.5

There is a reason why the Fairway Dodger hits it like a girl!

That is great to hear mate👍

Its been a while but finally get to post here again

Played a charity day this afternoon, texas scramble and made it through 18 holes unscathed
    In the bag:
    TM M1 9.5 degree
    TM M1 17 degree hybrid
    Orka RS1/RS3 Irons 3-PW
    Orka RS10 Wedges 52,56,60
    Ping Ketsch

Handicap: 7

Good news

Tour Rookie

Yesterday I got the dreaded Schweppes on a few greenside shots each time resulting in a blob. Ruined what might have been a good round. Shot 29 points in really windy conditions on an away course and the winning score was only 36 points.

At least it only cost 26 for breakfast, 18 holes, fish and chips and pudding. (our swindle away day).
    Last edited by jim8flog; 08-Oct-2017 at 18:56.

Quote Originally Posted by jim8flog View Post
    Yesterday I got the dreaded Schweppes on a few greenside shots each time resulting in a blob. Ruined what might have been a good round. Shot 29 points in really windy conditions on an away course and the winning score was only 36 points.

At least it only cost 26 for breakfast, 18 holes, fish and chips and pudding. (our swindle away day).
    Never heard of Schweppes used in golf.
    Schweppes lemonade, blade?
    Clubs - Various wooden woods. xVarious bladed irons. xVarious strange old putters. xxxIt's not all about the score. xx
    Handicap - 12.0