Page 1260 of 1284 FirstFirst ... 260760116012101250125812591260126112621270 ... LastLast
Results 12,591 to 12,600 of 12840
  1. #12591
    Tour Winner Lincoln Quaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Woodhall Spa
    Posts
    4,040

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdouble View Post
    That's good for us because you won't be there
    As he is missing you he is back in
    10 hcp and rising.

  2. #12592
    Tour Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,901

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post
    Well done Anne, champagne's on you at Turnberry
    Cheers Stu
    Handicap Challenge: chellie 22.7 v Marshy77 26.5

  3. #12593
    Journeyman Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,948

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Quaker View Post
    As he is missing you he is back in
    That's put a big smile of the bank managers face. 💪😜👍

  4. #12594
    Ryder Cup Winner Stuart_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    10,166

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdouble View Post
    That's good for us because you won't be there😱
    Fam, change of plan blud, I'm back in.

    I didn't wanna make a fuss about it....

  5. #12595
    Journeyman Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,948

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart_C View Post
    Fam, change of plan blud, I'm back in.

    I didn't wanna make a fuss about it....
    Great to have you back fam. Will talk closer but depending what you lot are doing I could well stop over for a game either before or after

  6. #12596
    Challenge Tour Pro
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Yeovil
    Posts
    720

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    I never expected that.

    Played today Seniors medal white tees.

    I played to 5 over handicap as I walked off the 18th adjusted to 4 over after CSS.

    My surprise was that I had the best gross, which won me money and a trophy.

    Given the conditions the best nett was a rather incredible 8 under from a 21 handicapper, 5 shots better than the next competitor.

  7. #12597
    Money List Winner williamalex1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    uddingston
    Posts
    7,385

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by jim8flog View Post
    I never expected that.

    Played today Seniors medal white tees.

    I played to 5 over handicap as I walked off the 18th adjusted to 4 over after CSS.

    My surprise was that I had the best gross, which won me money and a trophy.

    Given the conditions the best nett was a rather incredible 8 under from a 21 handicapper, 5 shots better than the next competitor.
    Well played Sir
    handicap 15.5 sadly now 16.5

  8. #12598
    Hall of Famer HomerJSimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bracknell - Berkshire
    Posts
    59,315

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by jim8flog View Post
    I never expected that.

    Played today Seniors medal white tees.

    I played to 5 over handicap as I walked off the 18th adjusted to 4 over after CSS.

    My surprise was that I had the best gross, which won me money and a trophy.

    Given the conditions the best nett was a rather incredible 8 under from a 21 handicapper, 5 shots better than the next competitor.
    Many congrats. Fine shooting

  9. #12599

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I played yesterday, not today but I thought I'd mention it. I played at a course called Ravenmeadow in Worcestershire. My score was 116 which isn't very good but I only play a few times a year and I haven't played for months. When I played a few times in a month once, I shot 21 over at a course called Gaudet Luce which is my best ever score. They said I was a bandit off 28 but yesterday played quite a bit over my handicap. On the positive side I did get better as the round went on, partly due to switching to a three or four iron off the tee for the back nine. I scored 8 points on the front nine and 15 on the back nine.

  10. #12600
    Hall of Famer HomerJSimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bracknell - Berkshire
    Posts
    59,315

    Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgreenfied85 View Post
    Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I played yesterday, not today but I thought I'd mention it. I played at a course called Ravenmeadow in Worcestershire. My score was 116 which isn't very good but I only play a few times a year and I haven't played for months. When I played a few times in a month once, I shot 21 over at a course called Gaudet Luce which is my best ever score. They said I was a bandit off 28 but yesterday played quite a bit over my handicap. On the positive side I did get better as the round went on, partly due to switching to a three or four iron off the tee for the back nine. I scored 8 points on the front nine and 15 on the back nine.
    Welcome along. Why do you only play a few times a year? I think with some regular golf you'd easily break 100 regularly

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

New European Tour Event With Shot Clock On Every Shot

The 2018 Shot Clock Masters in Austria will feature a shot clock on every shot in a hope to cut round times by 45 minutes

October 23, 2017

Justin Thomas Wins Inaugural CJ Cup

Justin Thomas won his seventh PGA Tour title at the inaugural CJ Cup in South Korea

October 23, 2017

Sergio Garcia Wins Andalucia Valderrama Masters

The Spaniard edged out Joost Luiten to win his 14th European Tour title at Valderrama

October 23, 2017

Quiz Of The Week 20th October

Test your knowledge of this week in golf with our latest quiz!

October 20, 2017

American Golf Deals: The Best Current Offers

We check out the best deal that retailer American Golf currently have on their site

October 20, 2017