Page 1463 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 463963136314131453146114621463146414651473 ... LastLast
Results 14,621 to 14,630 of 14885

Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

3 under handicap stood on15th tee and cruising , dropped 5 shots to finish to be one over Ah well, the two O had on 13 should be worth £13

Tour Winner

Not me but HID today. Winner in today's board competition which is played off the championship tee's. Tough conditions out there as well today with the wind.
    Handicap Challenge: chellie 22.7 v BrianM 23.1Handicap Challenge: chellie 22.7 v GG26 24.4

Challenge Tour Pro

Played very poor today, only scored in 4 holes in a 4 ball better ball, off the tee was dreadful so Have already enguired about a lesson already.
    Feel like quitting all the time, just some consistency would do me.
    Cheers Brian

Quote Originally Posted by chellie View Post
    Not me but HID today. Winner in today's board competition which is played off the championship tee's. Tough conditions out there as well today with the wind.
    Congrats to Simon 👏👏👏

Nearly posted a bit back, was asked if I could play in an inter-club match, away at R. Ascot having contributed to a win in the last round. I really like away matches but it clashed with a medal at home club, which was a small field of winners of singles comps from last year. Tough choice, but I realised the home comp comes with a "board", so that swung it.
    Played in it yesterday. 7 over after 7 and was not looking good, but then found something and completed the rest of round in 4 over, leaving me on handicap 11 over. Managed to sneak the win on count-back Odd winning something without a cut, but you had to be in it to win it I guess.

41pts in yesterdays comp, top in my division. HDID only shows results by division, but looking at the other divisions only one other got 41pts and I think that I will have won via countback (22pts on back nine against 21pts). If so, its my first win in a club comp

KO match today and had to give 11 shots. Played like an absolute muppet but so did my opponent. 1 down with 2 to play but walked off 18 with a win. I was 3 down after 3 and the only time I was up was after the 18th hole.

Journeyman Pro Green Bay Hacker's Avatar

2 man Texas Scramble with my daughter. Torrential rain, thunder and lightning for the last 3 holes. Playing with one flip flop on again made it difficult not to slip on those holes. The18th pin was again surrounded by standing water so we had to use a wedge from less than 5ft. Finished 1.2 under par inc a double on the last.
    Ping G400 driver, G400 5 wood, G400 2 Hybrid, Ping G20 irons 5-PW, Titleist 52, 60 Vokey wedges, Callaway Sure Out 56 wedge,Odyssey White Hot putter.

4BBB Today, 90%, me off 2, partner off 15, 46 points, some great golf, 49 in the clubhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by GG26 View Post
    41pts in yesterdays comp, top in my division. HDID only shows results by division, but looking at the other divisions only one other got 41pts and I think that I will have won via countback (22pts on back nine against 21pts). If so, its my first win in a club comp
    Great, well played Mike!
    Clubs - Various wooden woods. xVarious bladed irons. xVarious strange old putters. xxxIt's not all about the score. xx
    Handicap - 12.4
    2018 HFH Handicap Challenge vs Richart & Bigfoot